Best of 2016

What do you think ?

https://youtu.be/xgNmZRDOoRo

11 Likes

I have to go with

Kayfun V5

Dripbox 160 with velocity v2 RDA ( did not get my Hadaly clone yet )

Hohm Wrecker G2 with update 2.5.7

5 Likes

I havent tried a lot of new gear this year but i LOVE the Troll V2. Huge drip well, tons of airflow, easy to build and install huge coils and when coiled properly it provides some excellent flavor.

Also, i got a DNA 200 device this year, thanks to a friend. Infreakingcredible…

8 Likes

My opinions only …

Best RDA = 528 Customs Goon
Best RTA = Sigelei Moonshot 24
Best Clearomizer = Aspire Cleito
Best Regulated Device = Wismec RX200S
Best Mech = ??? I didnt try any mecks this year

Biggest dissapointment = Buying a Smok Alien from their booth at ECC and having it go bad after a week.

8 Likes

Best RDA = a tie for me. Troll V2 and Tsunami. Those are always wet with liquid and with me at all times.
Best Tank = Griffin and Griffin 25. Always with me and my go to tanks.
Best Mod= Wismec R200S. Great device and always with me.
Best Mech= have not dabbled in that.
Best OTC Eliquid = Flawless, Game Over. That has been a great experience and one that I have cloned. So good.

Overall company that I enjoy products from, Geekvape. They have produced in my opinion really quality gear.

Just my honest vape opinions.

7 Likes

My list looks amazingly like yours. Thanks for enabling me this year and turning me into a Geek Vape fan boi.

I don’t really have a favorite OTC ejuice. But he best vape I’ve had all year came from your house. Still stalking my mailbox! Lol.

7 Likes

Still have it. Need to put the plastic on and make that other thing.

1 Like

For me personally

Best new tank Kayfun V5

Best new mod hcigar VT133

Best new flavors RF Super Concentrates

10 Likes

Kayfun 5 , Avocado 22mm , Avocado 24mm

HohmWrecker G2 Limited Edition , DripBox 160 [w/Velocity V2] , DripBox 2 [w/Velocity V2]

8 Likes

I very much agree with both of these. The VT133 completely changed the way i vape and the RF SC’s have been fantastic so far, cant say that i am disappointed with any that i have tried and many are beginning to replace flavorings that i have used for a few years.

8 Likes

Best Tank: Griffin 25 Plus
Best RDA: Twisted Messes V2
Best mod: Joytech Cuboid 150w

6 Likes

Best Tank = Mage Rta,Gta and the Avocado 24 buttom air
Best Mod= Hcigar nano and Sigelei Supremo 213W
Best OTC Eliquid = What ever I mix … inspired by the great guys and girls here :-))

4 Likes

Aww … I forgot the Griffin 25 mini … when this one works and sing - I love the tune.

2 Likes

Best RDA - Goon 528 clone or Tsunami Plus 24
Best RTA Serpent Mini 25 or Aromamizer supreme
Best Mod - Whiterose PWM or Laisimo L3 or Hohm Wrecker G2 (love them all equally)
Best mech - Cricket II (when it works it’s awesome lol)

I think Smok have been a major player this year with some amazing products so they get my vote for best overall company.

Just my opinions obv :grin:

4 Likes

Best overall, in my oppinion, no doubth … CoilArt

1 Like

I do love the Mage GTA but it’s the only CoilArt I own so far, I aim to change that next year though, love the look of their tanks :ok_hand:

1 Like

Same here … I like the compact look and the small tanks, big tanks make me look like a weirdoes :slight_smile: My first one was the rta and today I have more than one, I like the taste, the way the work, the easy wick and … all in all 10/10. My next one will be the new Geekwape “Ammit”, think you maybe did a review of that, I look forward to that meeting :slight_smile:

1 Like

yeah I have been using it daily since that review, the flavour is immense for an RTA :ok_hand:

1 Like

Damn … you make it even harder to wait on the “Ammit”. Denmark is slow to present the news :slight_smile:

1 Like

and … I forgot to mention … I like your weird style and humor when you do this review :-))))

6 Likes