Best 'OMG' taste moment and worst 'OMG I can't believe I paid for that cr@p' moment in you're whole vaping career!

I had one batch of that version by FPSpy that was spot on, I vaped it side by side with the original but i could never recreate it, the cinnamon was too much.

The DF and strawberry together is what i can taste in the original, the custard is pretty simple, my version is more vibrant imo, DIY rocks…

3 Likes

yeah it does! lol :clap:

2 Likes

@Pro_Vapes Most of my recipes are lower percentages i think max is 15%

2 Likes

I’ve been run out of likes all day lol

2 Likes

I think DIY is a process that we all will go through. The sooner you expand your stash, the more you will enjoy mixing and vaping… JMO

By no means am I saying you can’t get a good vape from the BIG 3, it seems easier from more concentrated flavors.

4 Likes

@Pugs1970 Just out of interest, do you mind PMing me your recipes for MM that you have steeping, would be interesting to see what you have done.

I wont share / post etc

2 Likes

most of my recipes were always 20%…then I did 100ml of Diyordie Rhodanite which is what…10%?..that was a real ‘oh’ moment for me…

2 Likes

@Pro_Vapes Not JYO…Thats Fact :wink:

5 Likes

I tried a 60 ml batch… made to spec… tested over 4-5 month… hated it.
I dumped over 50 mls down the drain. Mix of the year on Reddit… less than average for my taste.

3 Likes

absolutely, I don’t mind at all, I’m actually in Wales on holiday right now so some of my notes are back at home but I’ve got 3 on this laptop…

4 Likes

my GF loves it, I was just surprised at the flavour with such small amounts in it, it’s not an ADV for me but its nice its in rotation now, subjective indeed lol

3 Likes

@Pugs1970 I appreciate it, dont be mad at my observations… :wink:

First one looks ok minus the strawberry shisha and bavarian cream, neither will bring anything extra to what you already have imo

Second one, Wow, VBIC at 4% are you insane?! That sweet lychee though, i had considered that… yum

third one, thats what i have seen also, some people think it really is orange cream, whatever it is, it boosts the strawberry note, gives it a kick, makes it tangy…

Let me know if any of those make it…

3 Likes

ha, dude, I’d never be mad at other people’s opinions, it’s all the fun of DIY!

I’d read in a few places that Strawb sweet and Strawb Shisha go well together but this is a first so who knows, it didn’t smell great after a week tho…

I just laughed out loud at that haha, man I love the stuff, and yes I am probably :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

and just to add, I can’t say with 100% certainty which of these are mine and which aren’t Ive tried so many from different sources, they’re prob all adaptions…the VBIC is more than likely mine tho haha

3 Likes

@Pugs1970 I can honestly say i have tried 4 different clones and the one i linked to was the closest.

I am one of those that gets the peppery taste from VBIC, i do love it though, just needs to be smaller %'s

4 Likes

I’m def gonna give your’s a whirl, I like how you’ve gone down the ‘sweet’ route instead of ‘ripe’ like most people, I tend to get a vomit taste off ripe sometimes,

3 Likes

I agree that strawberry sweet sometimes needs another strawberry to keep it alive during steeping but for MM… The original’s strawberry is very subtle, i think thats why i liked it so much it had that exhale that kept you wanting more.

4 Likes

I have been waiting all day for more likes lol please give me more :joy:

4 Likes

just totally don’t understand this limit on likes lol…we need to stop being so nice to everyone :joy:

2 Likes

I have a few omg moments and a couple omg bad times that all lead to my stroll down DIY lane.
First time going sub ohm. Omg. First time trying a ‘premium’ ejuice (kilo cereal milk). Omg. First time making my own ejuice and it being awesome first try. Omg.
The countless $ wasted on cigalikes and ego pen types… Omg (imagining all the awesome stuff i could have just had instead!).
This this ejuice from the b&m i prefer here and they have some house blend juice, some cheap priced 50/50vg stuff. Papa smurf. Supposed to be a cereal. So i buy it and get home notice the liquid is practically black. It taste like burnt toast and chemicals. Horrible. Got sick of paying $20+ for decent juices and so i got in to diy and now i know what they did wrong with that crap juice lol wayyyyyy too much captian berry crunch… Like wayyyy too much. I eventually made my own how i thought it was supposed to be lol

4 Likes