Best Peanut Butter

I agree and it’s a damned shame that it’s no longer available.

7 Likes

Thank you everyone for your input. I truly appreciate it!! :pray:

6 Likes

Shame, they really had some great flavours, it was one of my favourites.

One that I haven’t seen mentioned is Purilum Peanut Butter Cookie

6 Likes

I can tell you what NOT to buy… the Lorann :joy: :rofl: It is THE worst PB I ever tried, bought 30ml on a sale and wasted my money, even if it was cheap not even worth the bottle… down the drain!
My two go tos are WF Taffy (with baccos, it’s a bit onthe dark side) and TPA DX PB as usual, at today still the best.

7 Likes

the best PB I’ve ever tried from FLV 3% is a good figure, and then supplement with everything you like

9 Likes

That is certainty on the high side, if you are using mods, atomisers and coils made in the last 6-7 years.

Personally, I would class taking it to 1.15% as maxing out on this FLV.

Oh and welcome to posting on the forums. All the basics you’ll need are here:

10 Likes

I like the DX and ssa the best. Ssa is my favorite but has a skin note that you gotta work with or try to bury

8 Likes

I tried taffy (peanut butter) (SC) (WF). It worked well but I think I used too much. After a month the SSA peanut butter got lost in the taffy.
Trying DX now after cutting the taffy 25%. We’ll see.

7 Likes

Oh i forgot about the taffy. Thats a good one too

I think dx is the most popular all around

7 Likes

I wanted the SSA peanut butter not to overwhelm but be out front. The taffy did that. After a month the taffy took control. And the peanut butter took a second to the taffy. I could smell the PB just couldn’t taste it. The DX mix has only sat a week.

7 Likes

I answered the question the same as you did. Recipe wise SSA at 2%.
DX 4%.
I know how the SSA turned out. Either it faded or the taffy got stronger.

At percentage I would go SSA all day.

7 Likes

I need to get the SSA Peanut Butter to try but my fav peanut butter is Delosi Peanut Butter. I tried it after seeing SD’s Delosi reviews. It’s a really smooth creamy peanut butter. It works perfectly in my favorite peanut butter recipe

Whatchamacallit
Caramel Butter (WF) 1.50
Caramel Rice Crispy Treats (WF) 3.00
Cereal 27 (CAP) 2.25
Glamour Chocolate (Molinberry) 2.75
Peanut Butter (Delosi) 3.00
Super Sweet (Purilum) 0.50

13 Likes

I just had a recipe light bulb happen. Has anyone ever attempted these? Peanut Butter Taffy Kisses.
pb kisses

6 Likes

Wf has a peanut butter taffy. Just needs more taffy to be authentic

6 Likes

I’d say try adding FW Salt Water Taffy to WF Peanut Butter Taffy with maybe a touch of nougat for extra body. maybe use a combo of peanut butters to get it to stand out. Now I want to order WF PB Taffy.

6 Likes

Im sft taffy later this year so idk which one would work best but id grab that one instinctively lol

5 Likes

Peanut Butter (SC) Real Flavors is very good. It’s all i use and gets it right every time. I stay below 1%. It’s a little dry on day 1, but day 2/3 and beyond gets creamier and turns pure authentic by day 5.

Vaping this right now and it is already bangin’ on day 3

This one is needing more time to steep, but super tasty already. It’s just got a lot going on that needs to settle.

You can find it here

8 Likes

Doing that right now. 4% DX 2% SSA. 1.5% WF taffy. 3 weeks in and the taffy still took over the PB’s. Better but still not what I want. Looks like the taffy got to go below 1%.

7 Likes

@Plunderdrum thanks a LOT for reminding me about that one. I literally haven’t touched it since 2017, and had completely forgotten about it !!!

9 Likes

Woah! 5 years! I probably use it 2 or 3 times a year, cause it’s one of thise profiles that i get in a mood for, not a constant rotater. Goes GREAT with natural Grape flaves, btw.

Edit… @SessionDrummer that’s 6 years! My maths were never very mathy

7 Likes