Best pear I'm lost

Help! I’ve been on this damn Pear kick the only one I’ve really been using is the SSA Ripe Pear. Mainly because it’s the only one I don’t smell chemical.
I don’t have alot of VG until after xmas its coming so out of these 4 which one is best to you guys?

5 Likes

I’ve tested two of those @ladycrooks, and the SSA didn’t have a lot going on, and the MB worked out better for my tastes. I have the TPA but haven’t single flavor tested it yet.

4 Likes

Damn I was kinda depending on you…lol the TPA has bad chemical smell I also know it will more than likely steep out…guess mabye ill mix up 5ml. Try it. God I’ve been obsessing over Pear. And that Cap Shortbread. Damn thats one good flavor.

5 Likes

Yes it is.

Use the MB Shape Up Pear as the main note, and add some SSA Ripe Pear to bolster it. I’ve used TPA’s but at lower levels, and it does have an off-note or two, which CAN be buried, but I’d try the MB as the main note, and SSA as supporting. I have to check if I even HAVE FLV’s Pearesto.

4 Likes

Wait, you DO have FA Pear ?? If so, that will make a difference.

5 Likes

No I got it mixed up with TPA .
I gotta remove that …thx

4 Likes

Out of those id go Shape Up Pear… Pear is a tough flavor if you want it to be the Star attraction…Pearesto is good and id bet if you used both you would have a pretty good pear, Pearesto is more like the Pears out of a can…

SSA Pear i dont have …You can add an apple flavor low to help round out the Pear

5 Likes

Shape Up Pear and TPA Honeydew… Yum

5 Likes

Tpa Honeydew is one of my fave SF

6 Likes

Oh man, it’s such a good flavour

5 Likes

Nice and strong, FUCKING ACCURATE.

5 Likes

Earl Grey is probably my favourite offering from TPA, to be honest… I think that flavour is just beautiful

6 Likes

You need to get yourself some Rainbow Sherbet (Top Shelf) from One On One though… In all my years of DIY that is the one single flavour that blows me away how good it is…

6 Likes

Ok…Ill check it out ty

3 Likes

Maybe you want to have a look at this recipe:

The use of the pear is really nice there.

8 Likes

Well, it all depends on which taste you are after: Pears are as varied in taste, smell and texture as its very new sibling - the apple.

5 Likes

Im sure i have it never used cuz idk what to do with it.

3 Likes

SF it… Be amazed.

4 Likes

What % do u mix tpa honeydew mixed with say shape up pear?
I also found peresto flv

3 Likes

I’m really low on VG that why al the questions.

3 Likes