Best shortbread for Buttery?

I have 4 shortbred here…ive vaped them all and theyre ALL so good I really want a buttery SB cookie which would you pick?
INAWERA Shortbread
CAP Shortbread
SSA Shortbread cookie
Wonder Flavors Shortbread cookies
I cant choose theyre all great.

6 Likes

@ladycrooks I don’t have INW’s, but it’s going to be HARD to split those up.

4 Likes

Shit i accidentally hit the flag button what do i di now

5 Likes

Crap! That wasnt on purpose mang! I swear i fumlbled and dont know how to fix it

2 Likes

Hehehe UN-flag me !!!

Alright, alright. I WILL pick the one for you (or me at least) @ladycrooks. Sobucky had the BEST all around buttery shortbread for my tastes (maybe not yours). The Capella was GREAT, but leaned towards almost a pumpkin or gingerbread almost. WF’s was good, but to my tastes it wasn’t the TOP top.

9 Likes

Wonder Flavours is the most buttery for me :ok_hand:

9 Likes

Unflagging unflagging!! I didn’t mean to button mash the damn flag! Sorry!!! I love you all im just a button masher sometimes.
Thanks for the help @SessionDrummer

5 Likes

I don’t have INW and I didn’t like CAP that much, average at best, it wasn’t shortbread to me.
SSA would win top for me but I also like WF, I’ve paired them together before with success. 2% WF and 1.5% SSA, a bit of Crumble Topping (1%) for good luck and near done.

10 Likes

Why not pick your favorite shortbread. For only 0.50 more just add butter CAP or any butter you have.

5 Likes

Thanks guys!

4 Likes

Did you ever try Ella’s?

I really love it and a shortbread cookie is not on my top flavor profiles.

9 Likes

I dont have the Acetyl pyrazine…

2 Likes

I’ll bet you do. Popcorn, nuts, almond, chocolate, breads? All are high in Acetyl pyrazine.

2 Likes

If you have FA Cookie, use it at 1% (it’s AP heavy) and drop the biscuit to 1%. That should do the trick!

5 Likes

I do have alot of breads even weird ones like
“Deep fried pastry dough” WF
“Strawberry jam wth toast” i think by RF
“Crepe” “croissant” WF and a few more i also have no idea what to do with…lol I went a bit nuts on the purchasing of flavors before i even knew what i liked. …
Guilty…lol

3 Likes

well I made Ellas Shortbread biscuit and I am heat steeping it rn! And I made a 30ml of Shortbread cookies wf cuz it really
is good, alone too! i swapped the ap with f cookie like you said and tuened biscuit to 1% so well see

6 Likes

Heat steeping??
NO

6 Likes

What about Cereal 27? That smells like pure AP to me

4 Likes

well it was worth a try…didnt work of course but i had to try.

3 Likes

Probably does. I named profiles not specific flavors. I’m trying it out now for a whole wheat bread taste. So I would say it’s full of AP.

4 Likes