Best single flavor juices

Well?!?!?!?!
complete sentence

3 Likes

Flavor West - Blackberry Mojito BOMB!

3 Likes

New phone space bar is smaller than usual I accidentally hit the comma instead .

2 Likes

I find FAs blackcurrant to be almost as good, many time better, than “premium” juices from other vendors. It’s fruity, juicy, sweet, sour, everything and still only exactly the flavour it says it is.
However, as I’m so fond of this flavour, I bought a large bottle (50ml, which you can’t get in germany) of this from a UK shop and I get the impression that it’s not half as good or intense. I lacked comparison because I ordered the large one after my small, german, one went out.
Got around to buying another small one from germany and I’m sure it tastes much better. I’m not sure whether they are selling different flavours in UK resp. Germany or whether it’s due to the UK vendor (flavour says “powered by flavour art”, maybe some of you recognise that).
The “german” one at least is perfect. 4% without anything else is a good vape that I could vape on permanently even if there was nothing else to vape.

3 Likes

No, I was waiting for you to tell us how you liked Soho at 12%

4 Likes

Just mixed it up yesterday or the day b4 … Letting it sit for a few days .

2 Likes

You don’t need to do that, just vape the fuck out of that fucking single flavour tester homie

5 Likes

I will lol , i like to let everything sit for a couple days …

3 Likes

Haven’t test Soho at 12% but for sure I like it at 20% single. (MTL user)
RY4 Double TFA from 5% to 12%.

3 Likes

No. Right meow. Lol.

4 Likes

The highest I’ve tested Soho is 7% and I couldn’t even vape it in my regular rta and rda.

It does work in my ammit rda @17 watts, higher and it taste extremely weird. Lol can’t even describe it.

Maybe because I’m not used to tobacco yet but I only use it between 3-5% and that’s already nearly too much for me :frowning: I’m also the weirdo that thinks (tfa) ry4 double above 3% is too much, or (flv) red burley above .18% yet I can vape 2-3% (tfa) black honey lol good single flavor btw.

Looking forward to your 12% test and result

5 Likes

Vaping Zone gourmet cake at 1%…

2 Likes

A little bump because this is a great thread :smiley:

Just made a full bottle after a great SFT: RF SC Breadpudding at 2.5%
I still want to try it in a recipe with some FLV Vanilla pudding and FLV Rum Raisins but just as a single, I love it.

Also really impressed with TPA Peanut butter around 4%

6 Likes

FYI:
Bread Pudding (Discontinued)
https://www.realflavors.com/collections/real-flavors-overstock-event

2 Likes

From the website:
Don’t worry, you can still make this flavor. Here is the recipe:

Ginger Ale 65%
    Pancake 25%
    French Vanilla 10%

While a lot of RF recipes mention just Vanilla, it’s their French Vanilla (confirmed by Chelsey from RF)

4 Likes

The recipe is here buy the component flavours and make it yourself

3 Likes

Do you taste Raisin in there? I do, but can’t figure out how Ginger Ale, Pancake and Vanilla do that!

1 Like

Yep, for sure, but I have to say that it might be psychological. The power of suggestion! If they’d called it something else, maybe I would’ve said “definitely ginger ale”. In any case, I like it and that’s what matters :wink:

2 Likes

Me, too! I can kind of see how a Raisin can be produced adding maple and vanilla to ginger, too, now that i think about it.

2 Likes

While I’m vaping the rest of my Rum Raisins (FLV) test, I’m now constantly trying to figure out where the ginger ale is :smiley:

2 Likes