Best sweetner

Hey guys im wondering what people think is the best sweetner. Ive used marshmallow which gives me a vanilla hint that i really dont like. Also tried cotton candy which is ok but doesnt give the sweetness i want its a bit like burning suger. I like sweet juices but im not sure where to go from here. Im trying to mix fruits to make a nice lemonade. Thanks.

3 Likes

Pyure/liquid Stevia is getting a lot of love atm…I have recently used liquid stevia in a fruity vape and had good results - you don’t need much or it’ll be suuuuuuuuper sweet lol!

5 Likes

I’m sure someone is going to mention Pyure… I’ve been playing with it, but still haven’t gotten it to where I want. For me, 1 drop in a 15ml batch still gives me sugar lips, my personal next thing to do with it is to dilute it down with equal part pg, or even a 1:2 ratio pyure:pg.
EDIT: You see… I knew someone would mention it… lol

4 Likes

Where did you get it lolly?

1 Like

I quite like getting sugar lips from the vape juice. I have some premium juice (lemonade) which is really nice and sweet. Exspensive at ÂŁ10 for 30ml. I would really like to replicate it which is why i got into diy but so far i have not come close

2 Likes

Pyure is not avail in the UK yet (or it wasn’t when I bought this lol) :+1:

4 Likes

If you don’t like marshmallow try using a little bit of Champagne or Sparkling Wine.

Use it sparingly, as it’s very strong and unbelievable sweet.

4 Likes

Just checked its ÂŁ3.65 for 30ml and ÂŁ3.99 delivery,100ml bottle just over a tenner.how did you find it compared to other sweetner?

1 Like

I’ve never used the others beaut so couldn’t say! I think @Pugs1970 may have got his from ebay - looks a tad cheaper:

4 Likes

So is that stuff safe to vape then? I doesnt say anything about vaping it on the ebay listing

1 Like

I have also started using pyure stevia… So far so good works wonderfully with my single flavor juicy peach but yes it is very strong .25 percent is very very sweet in the juicy peach… Ethyl malto aka cotton candy is not a good Sweetner imo I haven’t tried marshmallow yet

2 Likes

It’s stevia and spring water minus crappy fillers but in all honesty there isn’t really any official study on vaping stevia (to my knowledge). And it’s gotta be safer than the thousands of chemicals I ingested on stinkies :thinking:

@ozo and @bluenose63 are more knowledgable on this aspect of things :+1:

4 Likes

It’s works well @Lolly, not quite as sweet as I was expecting but 1% to 1.5% works for me :wink:

2 Likes

I’m liking the River Brand of Super Sweet. It works very well for me. sweeter than cotton candy or marshmallow, and no after taste

3 Likes

Here in the UK we cannot get the liquid Pyure so next best thing is to mix it up yourself!
This has served me very well and the added bonus is you can play around with it to suit your own taste preferences!

If you do mix this up then please leave feedback and ratings!
Thank you

4 Likes

In a fruit mix you can also try a tad of Pear for sweetness.

2 Likes

Does anyone know what the composition of marshmallows are. I did some searching here & everywhere and I can’t seem to find anything. If possible it might be cheaper to make my own solution. Depending! Tia

1 Like

A vape shop owner i know claimed his marshmallow used an extract of sorts that he sourced from a chef he knew. Not sure if that was complete BS or not. I, However, have been unable to replicate the one he sold and I have 11 different commercial marshmallow flavorings. I get hints of what his tasted like but never a perfect match. I have tried many combinations at varying %s. You are a Chef if i remember correctly. Is it possible to make a pg “extract” of actual marshmallows? If so what are you waiting for? Lol I quite literally would purchase it from you regardless of shipping costs

2 Likes

Also i believe pig fat or at least the gelatin is used. Many vegans gripe about their inability to enjoy certain foods and marshmallows were on this list for that reason. As far as the flavor not sure,though i assume butter cooked in some fashion is a key component and maybe eggs. What say you?

1 Like

Lol back again, never left. This has me very interested. Are you famaliar with “extraction” methods? If so please tell me in an “extracts for dummys” type explanation. Also how would the sugars be removed in the process? Thanks Vol

1 Like