Best Tobacco flavors

Hello community :slightly_smiling_face::heart:
Happy new year to all of you! :rose::sunrise_over_mountains:

Lately, I’m pretty tired of fruits and bakery and looking forward to do a switch to tobacco flavors.

Can you please share your favorites and drop a couple of words about them? Will be really grateful, want to make an order but don’t really know where to start.

Many thanks.

6 Likes

Clearly the first thing to do is look at the recipes and follow some top mixers like @Kinnikinnick @50YearsOfCigars @Josephine_van_Rijn.

I’ve been playing a bit with what I call fusion mix Tobaccos and fruits/Creams a bit less bakery.

The first flavours I wood look for is NETs, search for Stixx Mixx, if you find La Tabaccheria go for it very clean NETs, the mixers above will be able to give you some better hints.
On the synth side, go for the FLV’s trio, Red burley (very good) Virginia, Kentucky, after that Sweet & smokey for bridging the tobacco layer with whatever you want.
INW’s quite a few fairly good ones (I could kill them for taking Oriental’s absolute off their catalogue) , AM4A, Gold for pipe, Dukat, search the forum, very subjective.
FA’s are not good tobaccos, but hold their own as fillers.
Hangsen’s unfortunately not much available in EU (Chef just put them on the site) so I haven’t tried them yet.
Club Der Dampfer has a wide range but most of them are similar to each other, my choices if you can get hold of them go to Tabak Nr.1, Nr.22, Nr.4 , but they are hard to get hold of
Not a tobacco but a good starting point for the tobacco world, the bazillions of RY4s but beware RYs are NOT tobaccos Flavs (it had 60% of linalool inside to fake it) you could start with TPA’s RY4 double.
This is if you have to start working with tobaccos, with those flavours I would also add some “additives” Red Oak, Oak Barrel, Toasted Almonds, Lime, whisky and the like, but that’s another story.
Hope this helps a bit, best wishes for 2020!

10 Likes

I would not recommend following my recipes :grin:
All the recipes I have are old and over flavoured :nauseated_face:
I still like INW’s Black for Pipe (dark, some people taste chocolate or plum at higher notes), the Gold Ducat has been rebranded so I have no idea what that is like now.
IMO FLV has the best synthetic tobacco flavours on the market. Red Burley, Kentucky Blend, pretty bold and a bit more like pipe.
They’ve got cigarette flavours too but I’ve never tried them so I’ve got no idea what they are like.
Hangsen is hard to get indeed, I vaguely remember liking their Highway.

Btw @WhiteRaven, nice to see you again and a Happy New Year, you too @Iv3shf :grin:

6 Likes

I just tried this recipe, after 15 days of maceration, and I love it, I’m not good at describing flavors, but I find it very good and balanced, rough and dry, as I like it, and somewhat bitter … thanks @anon84779643 (that yes, I made it at 40/60 pg / vg)

4 Likes

@Gus6 It’s a good strong base recipe, I also used it to make a “variations on a theme” musically speaking.

4 Likes

Thanks @Gus6 :smiley: Its one of a few favorites of mine :slight_smile:

2 Likes

hello!

thanks for the answer! where do you buy NETs?

thanks!

2 Likes

@WhiteRaven not easy search for: Stixx mixx, La Tabaccheria, the Vaping Gentlemen, Vapor cave, some Blendfeel’s.

2 Likes

Gremlin DIY has it for clearance. $ 2.00 a 15ml bottle. Their site is down right now. Expected to reopen to orders on Friday.

2 Likes

thanks people!

are Stixx mixx and other NETs are dark flavors that gunk coils?

1 Like

I would say yes.

1 Like

Most if not all NETs will gunk your coil, it goes with it, you can fllter as much as you want, but the tobacco leaf itself has sugars.
La Tabaccheria is working very hard in that direction they have two new lines “4 POD” (but I doubt it…) and “White” the coil gunking they say is reduced a lot, probably they perfected/changed the extraction process.

6 Likes