Beta Testing New Flavors :D

Anyone looking to test these should definitely order a 30ml sample (free sample, but you pay shipping) of LiquidLabs propanediol, cuz of the possibilities it opens for stuff like this:

Vender started a thread here if you’re interested in this carrier base.

Also, of course I’m always up for testing new RF betas, regardless of the carrier base. Are you thinking two samples of the same flavor with different base, or just a couple different propanediol based flavorings?

4 Likes

I would be very interested in testing flavors extracted in PD/PDO. I’m actually using some PD in conjunction with some of your flavorings when I mix them and it has definitely sped up the steep time and allowed me to use lower flavor % as well. Speaking of which, when does the next batch of Beta flavors come out on the site?

Ahh I just saw farther up the page that the Betas got pushed back a little per your comment. I look forward to an opportunity to try them!

I’d definitely be interested in this if you still need another tester! I’m about to place an order with liquidlabs for a sample bottle of their base and I’d love to test it all out together.

I would be interested In testing the flavors. put me in coach I’m ready

1 Like

Excited for baklava and sweet potato for sure. I have my own baklava eliquid but it’s about 0.8% PG based and I’d love to remove that if possible.

The flaky crust is tough for me without switching in some PG concentrates.

2 Likes

I’ve been using propanediol with most of your VG flavors to carry overall flavor better. 10% total of the eliquid is a good starting point and has helped with some of the muted batches I had.

I even have topped off test bottles that were a bit muted and the propanediol seemed to help a lot.

4 Likes

@Walt_RealFlavors
Smoked Banana Custard is s flavor I would love to have. I made a really ejuice recipe of it but an actual concentrate would be amazing

1 Like

Thanks for the info. It helps a lot!

2 Likes

Beta 3 update:

In my last note I said I’d try 2 of the flavors again, but mixed higher at 12% 30/70 PG/VG. Here’s my notes (after an 18 day steep).

Pumpkin Pie: Tested on a freshly wicked dripper. It’s got a bit of a bite, but this time I’m getting pumpkin pie spices (nutmeg/ginger) which is odd since all I got was pumpkin and crust in the test at 8%. Maybe I didn’t shake the flavoring enough on the first batch? But revisiting that first batch now, it’s not got that bite, so maybe 10% would be perfect with a 3 week steep?

Lemon Iced Tea: Testing in a fresh-rebuilt Subtank RBA. After going thru half a tank I’d say it’s a bit bitter, but flavor is definitely there now. Might be a little light on the lemon, and like with real tea some folks may prefer it with a bit of sweetener. After dropping 10 drops of a random Vanilla Ice Cream tester and refilling with a mix of the old 8% batch and the new 12% and giving it a good swirl, I’d say it’s pretty nice.

4 Likes

Thanks @zigz !!!

I promise I read all the feedback posted… Even if I do not reply directly.

3 Likes

PROPANEDIOL FLAVOR LIST - SCHEDULE FOR JUNE 2016

Blueberry
Cherry
Cinnamon Roll
Grape
Raspberry
Strawberry

6 Likes

More testing and more flavors ha

4 Likes

Afternoon Walt!

I have some of the Propanediol on the way to me from Liquid Labs (1000ml) and I would love to beta test some of those flavors when they are available for the “new vape juice” revolution.

hehehe… I have about 120 1oz bottles to put on the site soon. Not a whole lot but I figured it would be a good way to start getting in to it.

5 Likes

cool looking forward to trying some out

1 Like

Just heads up… PDO Flavors just went live. Wholesale customers wiped me out of a lot but I was able to save some for people who wanted to try.

https://realflavors.com/collections/pdo-flavors

2 Likes

Your grape description says, “A warm flaky cinnamon topped dessert that is a classic breakfast time treat.” :wink:

2 Likes

hehe… Nice catch ha. With how many people looked at it, you would think they would have caught it ha.

1 Like

I just love a good warm, flaky grape, don’t you? :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes