Beta Testing New Flavors :D

brilliant, thanks @Walt_RealFlavors :+1:

1 Like

Ohhh no. I forgot you have to order the twist tops separate. I didnā€™t realize that when I ordered last time either, so I need like 10 of them. @Walt_RealFlavors, can I order them now and can you throw them in with the bottles I just ordered if itā€™s not too late please?

1 Like

I think he can handle that if not Let me know and I will send you some asap.

Same hereā€¦shot in the dark. Got 10 on the way. This will be a fun weekend coming up :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Was it wrong of me to bang my head during the whole song? Sorryā€¦ It made my day.

2 Likes

Have you tried RF Cookies and Cream? I absolutely love it.

1 Like

No, thing is I would hate to pay an equal amount on shipping as I would for a single ingredient (without prior knowledge of it). I just completed a good order to @Nicotine_River (but I do have a birthday coming up lol). maybe my wife wonā€™t shoot meā€¦ lol

2 Likes

They have RF at Gremlindy also, even in 5ml test sizes, and 15ml. If you happen to order something from there you could throw it in to try for a lot less than investing in a 2oz.

1 Like

Placing an order now thru themā€¦ any idea of a coupon or code for Gremlindy?

2 Likes

For 5% discount use code: ELRECIPES

2 Likes

Thx @JoJo and also @MysticRose for pointing out that site.
1 x Bread Pudding (RF)
(Size: 15ml)
1 x Sugar Cookie (RF)
1 x Cookies n Cream (RF)
1 x Samoa Cookie (RF)

2 Likes

Your quite welcome. I order from them for most my stuff. They seem to usually have the variety Iā€™m looking for so I can get away with not paying shipping at multiple places, and always ship in 24hrs or less. If you end up liking the flavors and getting more, it is cheaper at RF with the 25% discount though.

1 Like

Are you ready for your shocking news of the day?

By Q4 we will no longer accept retail orders on our main site. You will have to use a reseller like Amazon or Gremlinā€¦ one of the big box rulesā€¦

2 Likes

When exactly is Q4 for those of us who donā€™t speak business-ese? Guess Iā€™ll have to order what I want from ya soon. :wink:

3 Likes

((Ahem))

Or show up at your door scratching away like the cat trying to get in from the cold, right?

2 Likes

Either Oct 1 or Jan 1st depends on the business and when they consider a fiscal year date.

2 Likes

Iā€™m big into the fruity styles, blue razz blow pop so far my all time favorite which i make myself. Iā€™m thinking the blue tootsie roll that I have been eating since i was a kid would be amazing and sweedish fish, the flavor when you eat all of them together lol red green yellow and orange. Thanks guys

1 Like

Ok, that really and truly blows. Appreciate the heads up though.

Canā€™t see how it would make much difference if youā€™ve got both M.A.P. and M.S.R.P. stipulations in effect via contractsā€¦ But my main reason for appreciating going direct is that itā€™s one way to guarantee that youā€™re not getting product thatā€™s being diluted.

Sad news.

3 Likes

Okayā€¦ 24 hour steep test for 3% raw extractā€¦ here are the stats:

30/70 PG-VG @ 3mcg 100 VG Nicotine (Nicotine River)
Flavors (extracts) tested: Marshmallow, Rice Krispy Treats & Coffee
Hardware: Twisted Messes Squared RDA, Alienwire at 2.5mm ID - 4 wraps per coil - 2 coils used at .17 ohm resistance. Joyetech Cuboid at 55 watts on Voltage Mode - no SS for a Temp Control build.

After 1.5 liters of water and some deep respiratory therapyā€¦ 3% is too heavyā€¦ holy cowā€¦
Guys, please note, I think (based from the smell and the taste) there is still some alcohol left after 24 hours, Iā€™m going to let this breath overnight before I continue on.

Marshmallow is a kick-in-the-throat white fluffy taste, adds body, adds sweetnessā€¦ but is not as light as the PG heavyweights of TFA, Flavorah or Flavor West. This is an authentic marshmallow flavor, however - 3% is very heavy on that sickeningly sweet flavor.

This is concentratedā€¦ no doubt, you may want to limit to 2% at most as a standalone flavor and maybe .5% as a mixable ingredientā€¦ holy moly.

Rice Krispy Treats, this has some similar taste properties as the marshmallow, but there is an aftertaste of something a little more earthier on the exhale, not as sharp as the marshmallow - but this wasnā€™t what was expected.

Same concentrations as Marshmallow, these extracts are strong!! My throat is a little raw after the second flavor, killed another liter of water before venturing on toā€¦

COFFEE!! Been looking forward to this oneā€¦ so letā€™s get to it!

Oh godā€¦ Iā€™ve become a mad scientistā€¦

Holy crapā€¦ 3% is WAY too highā€¦ first inhale was a surprise, but the taste wasnā€™t badā€¦ for what my mouth will let me remember. The taste of the coffee reminds me of the old fashioned dark roast scent from the old tin can. Which to me, is a bit strange - it tastes the way my memory recalls the smell (at least, to my memory). Dark, robust and definitely the kind of kick with a cup of black coffeeā€¦

Probably not a great stand alone flavor, but this has got possibilities with some sweet creams, maybe some caramel, I think the opportunities with this flavor (once I dial in the right percentage) would be a great base for coffee/cappuccino flavors for the DIY enthusiast.

Guys, mind you - this is only after 24 hours steep, these may settle down after some time - not sure, but these 15ml testers I have made will be put to good use once a week, and I will continue to report on these.

For my next batch - the chocolate, cherry and cream cheese will be at the same percentage as the previous 3 flavors above with the same conditions. Iā€™ll mix those up tomorrow and report my findings again.

9 Likes

Awesome report, and Iā€™m hoping they stay in line with the 0.5-1% area!! Thatā€™s more of what I expect if the pricepointā€™s to remain at 7.99!

1 Like