Black Friday 2019 (NO ROYAL HUNTER RDA)

Oh no… I’ve not “fallen victim” to their evil 99¢ plot either! :laughing:

9 Likes

First you find out the “Holy Grail power-packs” are sold separately. Then, the Flabware needs re-flashing, and then you find out that “Templar Technology” no longer honors the lifetime warranty as of Fri the 13th.

:clown_face:

6 Likes

I have… I bought 2 of every color and am just now getting rid of the last one. :grin:

It’s actually a decent RDA

7 Likes

I can say I have never had one either… but I have heard a few say they like it… :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Hey guys! know I’m new but I saw this RDA for 75cents, called something like King Hunter… Roil Prey… was really cheap! duck and cover

^.^

Umm- these were the emails loitering in spam and sales boxes. Also grab some from sites I dirty myself with before that “final” checkout click.

I’ll try and keep updating as they flow in.

Hope it helps!

Pre-Black Friday sale

VapeDeal
15% sitewide discount
“EARLY15” at checkout
(Can be combine with their Pre-Black Friday E-liquid Sale)
FREE shipping $75>
(Never used before)

MyFreedomSmokes:
15%
Code: NEWMFS15 (new customers only).
https://www.myfreedomsmokes.com/hot-deals-coupon-codes/black-friday-vape-deals.html

iVapeSupply
50% off selected hardwar
code CVD50
50% off all e-liquids
code CVD50.
https://www.ivapesupply.com/ivapesupply/clearance.html
(Getting 403 error)

*Personal Favourite
Geek Vape Aegis X 200W Box Mod (USA) $41.40 (12 hours ago)
Sale at Flawless for $46

(Never heard of them until today)
coupon code: “Hardware10”
However free shipping $50>
(Batteries?)

Still in stock

8 Likes

15% off New Products at MFS, use coupon code 15OFFNEW

5 Likes

@TorturedZen thanks for this one, I hadn’t seen it yet, but now, I like it !!!

Dovpo Odin DNA250c Box Mod Features:

Collaboration Between Dovpo, Vaping Bogan & Vaperz Cloud
Powered by Evolv DNA250C Board
Requires 2 High Drain 21700 Batteries (Not Included)
Lightweight Aluminum Construction
Maximum Wattage Output: 250w
Temperature Control (Ni200, Ti, SS)
Can Be Customized Via Escribe Software
Custom Theme Pre-Installed
Ergonomic Form Factor
Multiple Safety Features
2 Color Options

What’s Included

Dovpo x Vaping Bogan x Vaperz Cloud Odin DNA250C Mod
Spare Parts 
8 Likes

Been a fan of the DNA’s for quite a few years. Some people have said it’s too complicated or they don’t want a device that involves a learning curve. Hey, that’s fine. For them it’s all about arriving at the destination. For us DNA fans, it’s all about the journey.

So yeah…the Odin is on my list. Christmas is coming early! :yum:

9 Likes

Dude, I got a list too. I’m putting the Odin on it. Do you think if I ask (pray?) Odin for one of His mods do you think he will “shoot” one down to me?

6 Likes

Me thinks you’ve been on a Thor movie binge again. :sunglasses:

7 Likes

I want that one that looks like a pale blue… I like the ridges on it too.
Save one for me :smiley:

4 Likes

Not really, I had to look it up so I would know what you were referencing. :grin::call_me_hand: (joking)
Seems there are more and more people worshiping Odin and other of those kinds of gods. Who knew ?

Ya, @TorturedZen, save one for me toooo :grin::grin::grin:

5 Likes

Did someone say Thor? I’ve been trying to make a Bread of the God’s and Thor is my main love interest LOL

5 Likes

just found my Vandy Vape Mesh that I used like once LOL guess I don’t need another RDA

4 Likes

Maybe that’s why my friend sent me 3 in the mail recently.

5 Likes

Yeah well screw that! MFS won’t send orders to MA anymore because of our moronic vape ban. However, there are other stateside shops that are honoring our orders.

5 Likes

A Mod called Odin without any cool looking rune stone designs? :angry:

6 Likes

Odin lol <3 me wants… :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

I told ya… if you are in a banned area… I have no fear in shipping into banned spots :wink:

Sometimes tho… to stay legit, shops and manufactures can not break the rules.
Have to think on that. :frowning: I don’t like it either, but I can respect it. Grateful that the bans have not spread… we will all be grumpy and worse. Keep hoping the bans will lift.

6 Likes

Yeah, I know. I suppose the ones that are still shipping might be taking a chance and I can’t expect all of them to do that. Actually, you’re right, I’d rather some play it safe so they’ll be there in the end (whenever that is).

I really appreciate your offer to accept and I haven’t forgotten it. I do have a friend in NJ which is closer who said she could accept for me, too. I figure the shipping will be a little cheaper.

I’ve been a bit MIA and I hope you’re doing well. Thanks for the plug about MA on the Fresho3 show. I really appreciated that. I was in a car accident (work related) and have been preoccupied with getting medical attention. I’ll be fine, though.

7 Likes