Black Friday 2019 (NO ROYAL HUNTER RDA)

Actually on shipping it’s going to be about the same… (for cost) but I do agree… maybe somewhat quicker… :stuck_out_tongue: but not much… if you do have someone able to help tho… go for it!!

I hate to hear about your car wreck @muth… and hope you pull thru quick… too many things to get done and with the holidays coming closer, I know its a pain!

Yeah Ma is our weakest spot atm… besides Washington State… We all know the bans are stupid… money manipulations. Raise your kids right and they wont drink or smoke… even vape. Novel idea, but then those folks would have to actually parent their kids. and to point out that flaw… yeah people will get heated.

meantime… any newer sales??? :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

Watcha’ looking for? I’ve been perusing the classies. I want another Cold Steel but in SS. I just got a SXK BB from a friend. He sent me a lot of accessories but not the Vapeshell or Haku Zeta. However, the Exocet is working just fine. I’m getting a nice vape from that. I’m surprised and very pleased with the BB. Glad I got it.

4 Likes

not sure what I want…
just looking around. nothing really is on my list, but if I catch a shiny, I just might!~ :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

I’m glad it wasn’t serious but car accidents are painful even if it wasn’t real serious. Hope your doing well and I hope your careful.

Peace, Love and Happiness to you and yours.

5 Likes

Sorry @muth I totally missed that. Hope everything is OK.

4 Likes

Sorry to hear that, hope you get better real soon muth.

5 Likes

Scored a Squid DB v3 for 45.95 here yesterday.

7 Likes

Those are cute, @Letitia :stuck_out_tongue: I like!! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

@muth Bummer, I can get hardware but no ejuice, only unflavored. Know of any shipping juice to MA? I’m in RI now but grew up in Attleboro

4 Likes

Hey, y’all @muth and @Rocky02852 and anybody else. I am with @anon84779643 on this one. She and I both will send stuff to you.

5 Likes

That’s great @Dan_the_Man , I’d love to get my hands on a Commercial juice that’s banned here now, my ADV. @anon84779643 is working on a replacement for me, big smiles😎

4 Likes

Teehee, I caught a real shiny last night. I saw a gold KFL 2019 clone. I don’t usually buy gold things but for some reason I thought the gold looked classy on the KF. I have a gold ring I can wear on my handcheck hand :rofl: Now I have to find a gold Provari or Dicodes (ain’t gonna happen).

6 Likes

That must be in the air, @muth… I have picked up both gold and silver mods and rdas too… :stuck_out_tongue:
Gee!! :crazy_face: :tada: I do like my wasp nano rdta :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Thanks Dan. I’m driving differently these days. Every time I see a car to my right at a stop sign my heart quickens. That’s what happened, the other driver ran right through the stop sign, actually turned towards me (crash!) and then she kept right on going through a brick wall stopping 12" from a house. I think something was wrong with her.

6 Likes

Thx, SD. I’ll be okay. I explained a bit in my reply to Dan.

5 Likes

Stop sending mental telepathy. I’m going broke :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

Sure do, Rocky. I’ll Pm you cause I don’t want to throw a vendor under the bus.

4 Likes
5 Likes

Omg, I need to get some sleep. I replied in the thread by mistake. PM’d you just now.

6 Likes

@muth yeah I know about Giants, nobody selling flavors in RI, just unflavored. One place I know doing back room sales, but not my juice.

4 Likes