Black Friday 2019 (NO ROYAL HUNTER RDA)

Black Friday is fast approaching pop all the BF deals you find in this thread - Please try to keep it to BF sales only.

10 Likes

Thank you for this thread. I need some new gear, so hopefully there will be some good deals this year.

8 Likes

7 Likes

First mention of a royal hunter and the pep gets shot :rofl:

14 Likes

LMFAO how many 100 thousand of them do you think they made

9 Likes

enuff that price now is so low we can afford to buy em just to chuck at one another for fun

10 Likes

13 Likes

What’s the Royal Hunter deal? I don’t get it.

I’m hoping this bad boy will hit our shores soon!

10 Likes

It’s turned into an “ELR joke” from the Good Deals thread.

Primarily because it’s been on perma-sale (99¢) for the last 2-3 years now… :wink:

12 Likes

Enough to put into happy meals, cereal boxes and “mystery” bundles.

7 Likes

5 Likes

Just ordered my Xmas gifts from MFS using wifey’s CC of course :heart_eyes:

8 Likes

Gazing at this venerable behemoth, I simply cannot help thinking about the ever feisty “Black Knight” ! :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

I’m not sure I see the connection, but that’s a fav stoner movie of mine!

3 Likes

The look of that venerable rig flashes me back (every time) to those cued-up moments of “limbless fury”.

3 Likes

Wait…I think I see it now! :sunglasses:
black_knight

7 Likes

Fabulous “montage” there ! :smiley:

I notice that the project designers took care to create that futuristic “severed limb-stub” Activator Button.

I’m saving my Shillings for the post-truth “Thunderdome” model (“Want justice. Give us Thunderdumb !”)

:clown_face:

6 Likes

As of a few days ago, IMR Batteries started a “Black Friday Sale” pricing on their web-site. They are (for example) knocking $1.00 off the price of Samsung 30Qs and a bit more off Samsung 25Rs. No breaks on shipping costs, and the usual IMR (a battery-case, wire-cutters, or tote-bag) promo offers apply as usual.

Take note of this. Where I live, UPS does a great job, whereas the feckless clowns that FedEx has used for many years are thoroughly incompetent slobs who love to leave parcels downstairs (rather than delivering directly to my apartment), begging to be stolen by anybody off the street. I chose UPS when ordering. IMR sent me an email stating that they would be using UPS. Then they sent me a subsequent email today stating that they were shipping it via FedEx !?! … :exploding_head:

I called their toll-free customer service telephone number immediately. The young fellow told me that such is what they do (if it saves them a few cents), as if it was nothing to do that to customers. This rather pissed me off, so I gave him a piece of my mind (regarding an over $50 US order, no less) - and (it appears just barely in time today) they canceled the FedEx shipment and have now shipped it via UPS. (If the carrier chosen matters to you), do not trust them to follow their own written assurances as to the shipping carrier.

Even though (as The Mooch published) the Molicel company does not reject claims of defective product on the basis of being used in “vaping devices” (unlike any of the other battery manufacturers, according to his account), note that the IMR Batteries “terms and conditions of sale” which one has to agree to in full states:

I will not use the products purchased from IMR Batteries with or for e-cigarettes/vaporizers.

7 Likes

I will start checking all the places I know for a Nicotine discount. If anybody knows of one I am sure you will post it but If y’all could keep your eyes open. :+1:

Thanks

7 Likes

I think i’m the only person that doesn’t own one LOL

8 Likes