Black Friday 2019 (NO ROYAL HUNTER RDA)

If I remember correctly this one had some firing delay issue and a bit of rattling. I might be wrong, so I’d suggest some youtube reviews. Of course for 9 bucks it may be worth rolling the dice… Good luck!

5 Likes

Can’t comment on the company, but the device is only suitable for power/wattage usage IME.
(Just a basic mod IOW)

4 Likes

I havent seen anything here so is their any deal at LiquidNicotineWholesaler @SessionDrummer

3 Likes

Just a heads up NR is having 30pct off and carry the MF line…The only reason to go direct is to get the Wild Raspberry since NR sells Raspberry but not Wild

6 Likes

I was hoping they would have a sale too, there freebase nic is really good.

As far as MF I already have Butterscotch but what other flavors would you recommend? I hear the Dark Chocolate is good but hardly if ever make a chocolate recipe so that is a pass for me

5 Likes

Blueberry best in class…
Lemon Top of the world
Caramel a real Caramel
Vanilla holy moly top notch
Orange very good

You have Butterscotch so yes , and Dark Choco is great best choco out there , I personally like the watermelin but it can get rindy,

Wild Raspberry is the best Raspberry imo but you can’t get it from NR…

these arent tops but worth having if you want to go all in

Honeydew
Green apple
Grape
Blackberry

Peaches you can get better , cherry is cherry not great lol , white choco is a nice creamy flave that adds a silkiness bjt there are other concentrates that do same thing…Strawberry is good BUT i have to push it high and RF makes just as good of one

7 Likes

I’m torn this black Friday.
There’s flavors I want but don’t need, coils I could use but don’t have to.
I’ve been watching River Supply and reading archival stuff like when they contributed to Paingawd’s troubles last year, and looking at their place in the vape community, and since I don’t have crazy money to throw around anyway, I think I’m going rob Peter to pay Paul and place a nice little order with THEM for like 70 bucks and watch it drop to 50 and call it a night.
Anyone else?
By the way I haven’t tried CBD but I noticed they carry it now in tcm (or such) oil, and they’re getting 33 bucks for 30 ml for 100 mg strength.
That’s 60 doses of 50 mg. I then went and checked other websites that prey on the holistic mystical voodoo nincompoops and old people, and they’re getting WAY more for it. I’m thinking about trying it for my old bones.
Thoughts?
I’m not trying to speak ill of the many fine companies that we buy from, but it sure seems like “nic riv” has been a team player in the community. If you’d like to respond without everyone reading it, feel free to p.m. me.

6 Likes

Nicotine River has always done right by me…Im not getting crazy this year …will order a coupke liters on NIC and a few ReUP flaves that I use often NOTHING new I am swampped and way behind on testing so the rest of my year will be Single Flave Test

5 Likes

Yeah I have like 10 or twelve flavors I’d like to order based on some recipes I’ve stumbled across, two from Dan the Man, and a couple re-ups as well, and then the delightful frolic to get to 50 bucks.
Think I’ll go load my cart now, the hour is drawing near.

4 Likes

How very strange. I wish someone from there would get back with me. I like the company but something strange is going on over there. They shut down their website a week or so ago for a couple of days. Then it comes back online with all kind of weird pricing. eg. a new mod selling for 20 and an old one selling for 80

3 Likes

VERY important difference in the two @fidalgo_vapes.

Very much agreed, and completely clear ?? !!! How do they do it ?

100% with that…

Spot on again @fidalgo_vapes

4 Likes

Vape Royalty has brass HCigar nemesis tube mechs for $4.99. As long as you keep the threads clean these are fine little tubes.

5 Likes

Got it. Thanks. :+1:

5 Likes

best starter for a newbie is??? Help me out here please…
for a guy… has to be a professional looking, yet durable…
Tall order I know… and I want to steer away from pod mods…

Pic for attention :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Smokey! You know better than that, lol. MTL, DTL, small, large, price range, etc.etc.etc. Help us out here.

5 Likes

not too tight of a draw, semi loose…
could fit into pocket on shirt, or pants… under 50 with a bf special…

Im hooking him up with a 12mg of my winstin…
reminds me someone wanted a 30ml of it here?? too… mabye… or it might have been in my group?

Noooo it was you, Orge!! lolol I tell ya that brain of mine has spots… :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Small, Vaporesso chipset, 5 position MTL tank. Silver would look “professional”.

5 Likes

Liquid Nicotine Wholesaler today only 15% off, BF19.

5 Likes

I saw that :stuck_out_tongue:

does big happy dance… more nic oh yes please! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Well I thought I was done for BF after hitting up NicRiver and grabbing a Lost Vape Drone 250c.

But now I’m looking at RDA’s

7 Likes