Black Friday 2019 (NO ROYAL HUNTER RDA)

My order already has a shipping label, wish I could have ordered more. Love those people over there.

6 Likes

Haha, you beat me to it, gonna tag @fidalgo_vapes and maybe @SessionDrummer needs another gallon :wink:

4 Likes

They are some fine folksā€¦ I never have had any issue with them and I do talk about them on my pageā€¦
mighty fine clear nicā€¦ <3

I did find the mod set up for my newbieā€¦ he doesnt order anything at all on lineā€¦ grrrā€¦

4 Likes

If thatā€™s the case then he would be better off with something that is easy to find coils for in a local shop. The Smok Trinity Alpha is a pod system but with the right coils gives off a semi loose draw and good flavor. It uses Smok Nord coils so finding replacement coils should not be a problem. I am not a big Smok fan but there products are everywhere and that $500K donation they made to advocacy put them up in my book.

5 Likes

I am planing on him learning to drip, @mjagā€¦ I have a mtl dripper hooked up just need the set up and that is in the cartā€¦ :stuck_out_tongue: He is local to me, so any issues he can just make a callā€¦ we have 2 m&bā€™s closing hereā€¦ one close to his houseā€¦ but I order online and he can simply drive overā€¦ he knows about vaping already, he has a few setups but never stuck to itā€¦ now that my shots are going to come out, he bet on itā€¦ now he has to put his smokes down. :slight_smile: [he put a bet on it without thinking]

Score!!! He works in Real Estate so he canā€™t go around looking all funnyā€¦ so I have a silver voodoo find, and a nice rda for itā€¦ think he will be alrightā€¦ I will be changing his coils til he can wrapā€¦ I just did not want to go the pod mod route with him, as he has a few of mine already and doesnt use them.

4 Likes

:flushed::flushed::flushed:

6 Likes

I just pulled the trigger on 250ml of 250mg/ml and some flaves form another siteā€¦BUT ill look into grabbing something to try at LNW I liked their VG a a couple years back when they sent samples ā€¦They were fairly new at the time so the prices were out of whack. LNW site looks way different they even have some flaves now

5 Likes

Plus 10% discount.

5 Likes

4 Likes

I couldnā€™t help myself. I ordered a black one. I figured one will be used for Squonking once the Squonk backpacks are for sell.

4 Likes

I know @Dan_the_Man will be interested in this.

Got a chance to try the Dang RDA, someone I knew had preordered it. It is cool but $65, no thanks, at half the price I will take one :grin:

7 Likes

I love the way they did the clamps BUT that seems to be the only thing that makes it differentā€¦Do you like it

5 Likes

Havenā€™t got it yet, just placed my order today. I did like it when I tried it out but definitely not for $65, for half that price I am good with it. I do like the ease of dual or single coil builds with the Dang and thought it looked cool, he had the black and it looked matte black.

6 Likes

Wait til New Year! :rofl:
By then you might have another $50 saved & can splurge!

5 Likes

@Chef_Johnny I tried 250 mg strength from FreeTheLeaf a subsidy of Green Roads, didnā€™t do anything for my old bones, it was MTC oil based in Vape cartridge, that was before all the Illegal Vape Cart hysteria news came out. Iā€™m a little hesitant to vape anything oil based now. My father ( much older bones than me) tried some 350 mg stuff from a b&m that you put under your tongue, said it was no help.

3 Likes

Being a low-power single-18650 kind of fellow, and having some Sigelei 30W Minis and eLeaf Pico 25s, my final acquisition as we head into the Nicotine Winter has been to place my only order for products sold from China - a pre-order of the soon to be released Vaporesso SWAG II (I ordered mod only; kits with a for some perhaps interesting tank is also available). The link directly above is to a recent YouTube kit review.

Source: https://www.healthcabin.net/images/products/vaporesso/SWAG-II-Mod-1.jpg

3FVape looked pretty good as a source (as they go) to me. They have a 8% site-wide discount running through Monday. Free ship on orders over $15, with tracking information. Should receive it in December.

8 Likes

4 Likes

heartlandvapes.com

5 Likes