Black friday sales thread 2017

I would watch my cc statement with that stuff, sometimes they do that to harvest cc info.

2 Likes

I am all over that. Check on it daily. Thanks!

2 Likes

That is exactly what happened to me. I does seem suspicious. I reckon I will consider it a sign, and not buy anything from these guys.

It was such an awesome deal though. Son’s a %$#*& *&#$b

3 Likes

I will delete my og post

3 Likes

The sale on the Mods was for the first 500 customers and ended at 10AM. Since it is now after 12 they won’t honor the doorbuster deal that has expired. Just got off the phone with them. All good. No great loss.

3 Likes

right on. well that sucks. Thanks bro.

3 Likes

Ok these guys have some pretty good deals. pulse 24 for twenty bucks.

https://www.vapehappy.com/blogs/vaping/2017-vapehappy-black-friday-cyber-monday-deals

3 Likes

My Freedom Smokes https://www.myfreedomsmokes.com/replacement-coils-heads.html

40% off replacement heads.

1 Like

How did I miss this!!! Now it says pre order :pensive::pensive::weary::weary:

2 Likes

Gotta love Liion Wholesale! Ordered Thursday and received my batteries today. Did my Nic River order last night so not expecting that anytime soon as the order has 100mg nic in it.

3 Likes

Vapor world has the older Aromamizer for $5 (262 left)
I just added 2 to my cart, and they were $3.75 each !!!, free shipping and $3 for handling.
so $10.50 for 2 shipped.

5 Likes

@ecigexpress is your site down? Anyone else having issues? I was about to check out!! :frowning:

3 Likes

Thanks! I just picked up two more. If you’re interested, Fasttech sells just the V2 bases for these and you won’t have to deal with the rubber bands.

2 Likes

They have some other great deals there too just picked up a predator ( I know they are not that great) for $19.00,you have to put it in the cart to see the deals, also the the catch is they charge $3.00 for a signature conformation, not really a handling charge, you have to sign for it to get it, I have dealt with this before and it is a pain to use as most mailmen won’t even knock just throw a slip in the door and you have to pick it up at the post office the next day…,other than that I had some points from the last time I ordered for $10 off so that was nice, Ecig.com has some very similar items in their clearance I do think they have to be affiliated by their inventory, just ecig is slightly higher and they both are out of OK. also you have to have $40 min for Ecig.com were as vaporworld is free shipping - the (handling fees) .

4 Likes

Yup, I’m interested, what’s the SKU or link ?

1 Like

Looking into right now! Sorry for the delayed reply @VapeyMama!

3 Likes

here you go:

3 Likes

Advanced Vape Supply has extended their Cyber Monday Sale through the rest of the week. Thought I would post in case anyone missed it Monday like I did. Killer deal and free shipping.

Spooled Twisted Fused Clapton 316L SS (32gx3 / 40g) × 1

32gx3 / 30ft
$22.99
Spooled Vertebraid 316L SS (30g, 32g, or 34g)x6 × 1
32gx6 / 30 ft
$24.99
Discount (CYBERMONDAY)
$-19.18
Subtotal
$28.80
Shipping
$0.00
Total
$28.80 USD

8 Likes

@Hoyden you don’t have to put it in a “black Friday” deal thread. You can put it here

Good Deals 2020! If you want.

4 Likes

Thank you … I’ll get the hang of the forum sooner than later as far as where to post stuff :sunglasses:

2 Likes