Good Deals 2020!

yeah i get its time consuming but its still a bit rude 2 coils for $20 and upto $30 bucks
I bought a heap of wire to try and start building my own but just havent got around to it.
Ill have to pull my finger out and have a crack at making my own.
Cool of you to offer bro
If i get hard up i might pm you and we can work out a price and postage etc? cheers.

My first vape was a little eleaf pico, not the squeeze tho.
It was a great little vape.
Its been long retired but i still have it and it goes as good as it always did.
Thats a good price for a little squonker and RDA
The pico squeeze 2 and coral 2 kit that takes a 21700 looks a little beast

7 Likes

10 Likes

BCF Black Friday Sales on now :grin:

12 Likes

Phenomenal!!
Thank you for mentioning this!!

7 Likes

My pleasure Sparky!

6 Likes

Your own wicks or you talking coils?

5 Likes

Don’t know if you want to spend more or where you live but here’s a fantastic deal on a Pico 2. I have one and it’s a solid squonker. Code: Squze2k $15.99

Here’s the page with the code.

12 Likes

Thanks. Ordered some more batteries for me and my son.

8 Likes

you’re welcome, glad you could take advantage of it

5 Likes

Vapedeals list of Thanksgiving/Black Friday sales and codes:
https://vape.deals/vape-deals-list/

6 Likes

Their website says midnight on 11/27, not 11/29. Don’t miss out.

8 Likes

Oh, didn’t notice that. Good catch.

4 Likes

steam crave titan PWM 1.5 $53.24

black friday sales are the coota lol

odin 100 for $45.99

topside 90w $49.04 with coupon CVD2019 at checkout

or the topside lite for $36.90

grus now $24.99

7 Likes

I had every color except for Black until a few weeks ago. I got my black one from there but I played $45 instead of $25! (Total price). I got it and a little over a week went by and they all went on sale or had a code. Just my luck lol. I love my Squeeze 2’s. Call me crazy but I prefer them over Topsides.

7 Likes

Baby Beast/Prince Mesh coils, $3.71 per pack at Eightvape.

The discount appears in your cart. I’ve been rebuilding this type of coil but for that price, I’ll get a few packs.
10 Likes

@INOIROC I’m leaning towards Silver or Rainbow thinking that the painted ones may scratch and chip. Since you own the entire range of colors I would like to know your thoughts on potential durability or lack of. BTW, I think the black one looks the best in pictures.

5 Likes

Anyone heard if Heartland Vapes is doing Black Friday? I was excited to try them but if they aren’t having a sale I’ll try out Nude Nic (I live 30min away from them & I’m in no hurry to get my nic lol) or Liquid Barn. Just got my hours reduced so I’m skipping a lot of sales this year :frowning: :neutral_face:

PS- Nude Nicotine’s Black Fri sales page: https://nudenicotine.com/blogs/news/black-friday-sale

4 Likes

They’re all finger print magnets except for the stainless. It’s really plain looking though.

The paint jobs are probably the best I’ve seen on any mod due to it getting what I assume is a heavy clear coat.

I’m not sure what kind of paint it is but it’s similar to automotive for the red one. It’s almost metallic like but the “Glittery” part is really, really fine. They did a great job. The red one really pops.

My rainbow one has blotches where it didn’t get rainbow’ed. The black just looks black with gloss over it (not metallic). Same for the purple.

I like the red one out of all of them. It’s pretty easy to match with a stainless RDA with red drip tip of some kind. I also like the black one for having some kind of black element to it. I have a lot of black RDAs.

The ones with paint have all been tough. No problems like chipping or even signs of wear.

9 Likes

Yeah the red is my favorite. Reminds me of Ultraman. I have to say that they did a terrific job on the paint. Very smooth and i’ve knocked mine about a couple of times (unintentionally) and no chips or dings. I’m very impressed with just about everything on this little mod.

5 Likes

8 Likes