Black Ice!

WOOF !! That sucks !! Glad you’re ok, even though the Jeep isn’t.

8 Likes

funny you should ask. It has been on my mind. My kayfun 3.something or another. and my new ipv3 that i got from ecig.com for 24 bones. The mod I got just for the tank, which I might add is my favorite. I am not sure where they are I have not had a chance to go to the Yard to look at my jeep. As you can see we were upside down and quickly being drowned in almost freezing ditch water (it was a warm day that day), and my vape was in the cup holder. Now, the only reason I was able to retrieve my phone is because when I flipped out of my seat, I saw it floating there in front of my face. Somehow I was able to grab it while I was checking to see how my friend was fairing. He had his head out of the water and told me his seat belt was stuck. You need to know that I was reacting on instinct, It was a surreal few minutes. Anywho, I tried and could not budge the damn thing either. I reached to my pocket and grabbed my pocket knife, which was clipped to the inside of my pocket. The knife comes with a razor designed for the purpose of cutting through seat belts, which is what I did. He plopped down next to me and was out the back window in a flash, while I was still trying to figure out who I was. Now over the years I have gained a few (60) lbs which have all went to my gut, so I gotta say I had a hell of a time getting out the back hatch. My buddy had to grab my arms and help me through. We hobbled to the nearest house and stooped into there bus stop shed. Called emergency and waited. I said all that to say I could not keep track of my vape :cry:

12 Likes

Man, lucky to have your life. Scary as all get out.

8 Likes

holy moly, I’m glad you’re ok an nobody was hurt. Hope you were able to put your heart back into place.

9 Likes

Jeebus crepes, that’s some scary shit right there. I’m glad you had your wits about you to cut the belt and get yourself and your friend out. I know all about black ice here, I’ve had a very few close shaves because of it. I’m so glad you and your buddy are okay though.

10 Likes

Awesome. Just awesome. I hope it comes out ok. I’m glad you have the health. I can always send you another mod.

12 Likes

Wow, amazing! Take care of you, so happy you all survived :revolving_hearts:

8 Likes

That is one of the things I love about our community. So many givers. I appreciate the offer but I truly have several more and am not lacking. But if your willing, the next time you come across some one you want to help you can do it it my name. :grinning: Anywho, thank you

12 Likes

you got it bud. It’s an old reconditioned ipv4, just sits there. Yeah I pass on when I can. that’s what this is all about. Not smoking.

7 Likes

oh man I love my ipv4 still use it. its my outdoors mod

3 Likes

yeah theres no way I’d take my lochness (the mass manu nessy) outdoors. LOL no…

4 Likes

Got dayum, that there is scary! Glad you walked away.

8 Likes

Actually I have used up at least another. ( 7 lives left )

• about 15 years ago I fell 23 feet face first onto a concrete slab. Broke some stuff, went through a lot of physical therapy and wamo Hear I am. :sunglasses:
4 Likes

Wow, just wow…

4 Likes

Holy Crap! It’s a great thing that you were able to keep your head about you. Although I don’t recommend doing it regularly, in this case your ability to “Act on instinct” was a great thing indeed

4 Likes

You are obviously a needed individual on this planet! I love your story!

4 Likes

Thank you. I tried to make it as entertaining as possible while sticking to the facts. I just went and re-read it. I said pocket 3 times in one sentence. for shame.

3 Likes

Pockets are a good thing!

2 Likes

3 pockets are 1/3 better than 2 :grinning:

5 Likes