Black Ice!

I was only doing about 30 hit some ice and… Next thing I know I am hanging upside down under water. Luckily I was able to fit out the back window.

1 Like

Oh my goodness! So glad you’re okay. Scary stuff. :confused:

12 Likes

Damn glad you are ok mate. Absolutly nothing worse than black ice (yup we get it in Au as well) more than once I have ended up in the weeds not shiny side down in the weeds and water scary stuff.

Just so lucky no one was as damaged as the car.

Buy a lotto ticket and have a stiff drink and hope the insurance (i hope you have insurance) pays out enough for a nice new car.

12 Likes

Glad you are ok man.

11 Likes

Oh no!!! I hope all is well with you and yours…were you hurt at all?

12 Likes

Whoaaaaaa. Glad you are ok…I hope. :pray:

11 Likes

What a frightening experience, Dan, I hope you feel ok :kissing_heart:

11 Likes

Holy crap that must have been terrifying. Glad you’re OK!

You really should put on winter tyres!

12 Likes

Oh my that sucks man I hope you are ok my thoughts and prayers are with you

11 Likes

Yikes! Glad you’re ok!

12 Likes

Yowzers Dan - hope you are okay?

I hit black ice a few years ago in a country lane. Ended up hitting a wall and knocking it down. Luckily I was totally fine apart from being shaken. Black ice is some seriously scary stuff.

Hug :hugs:

11 Likes

Thanks every body! I am a little bruised up and sore as h.e. doublehockeysticks. @daath is right in saying it was terrifying. It was traumatic that’s for sure. No pain pill for me though. I am a recovering addict so I have to suck it up.

THANKS FOR THE LOVE YALL PEACE,LOVE, AND HAPPINESS

13 Likes

Glad you are OK… Becoming totally out of control instantly is truly scary stuff. Nothing worse than Black Ice, by the time you know it is there it is already to late.

10 Likes

Thank God you are OK :+1:

That can happen so fast you just don’t have time to react to it

10 Likes

Holy spit! Thankful that you are ok.

10 Likes

Holy Crap! Glad you are okay, better get some winter treads on.

10 Likes

That’s a testament to behold. Amazing.

My kid was in a Toyota Corolla 9 years ago with her friend who lost control and flipped it end over end 4 times on a freeway in Washington State. Both came out of it without a scratch and a few bruises.

Car manufacturers are wizards. Looks like you are getting a new car (and have 8 lives left).

Glad you are not seriously hurt, and be thankful my friend!

10 Likes

Glad you’re O.K. (insert story of own experience though I don’t know why as it takes away from yours)

That’s wicked stuff. How did the vape fare?

7 Likes

Glad your ok! Tough lessons, someone must be looking out for you :pray:

7 Likes

im happy you are alright , i have never been in a accident in a vehicle i couldnt imagine how you felt

8 Likes