Black Pepper

I was just thinking the same thing VBIC :grin:
It wouldn’t surprise me if @JiM210 is not one of those pepper tasters.
That how life works doesn’t it, if you want it you’re not getting it.

I just found a post of @fidalgo_vapes in another topic.
“TPA VC is worth getting if your not a pepper taster…”
Another option here :tada:

6 Likes

Black pepper fa.

5 Likes

I have never tried VBIC so I don’t know if I I’m a pepper taster. I love ice cream so I don’t think I could lose getting VBIC.

3 Likes

Thanks @Chrispdx .

@Bad_Influence was one of those Black Pepper FA ?

3 Likes

Yes, I didn’t like it but it was better than TFA which was just soapy. I’ve bought it to get a nice chai tea flavor. Another one of the failed projects…

4 Likes

I am new to Black Pepper but was asked the question “what else other than custards and vanilla?”
I had no idea so had a look see and this is what I found:

These topics have links to flavour pairings, there are some suggestions in the text but some of the links don’t work for me, so I’m not sure:

Flavor Pairing - E-liquids / Flavors - E-Liquid Recipes Forum (e-liquid-recipes.com)

Flavor Pairing Tools - Post 'em here - E-liquids / Flavors - E-Liquid Recipes Forum (e-liquid-recipes.com)

The Flavor Bible - E-liquids / Flavors - E-Liquid Recipes Forum (e-liquid-recipes.com)

I have seached by flavour stash (Black Pepper (FA)) there were 50 results - maybe others will have more luck with different brands?

Coffee - as suggested here: 7 surprising foods to sprinkle pepper on | Mashable

Blackberry
Cherry
Grapefruit
Lemon
Pineapple

Asian pear
Fig
Papaya
Persimmon
Plum
Rhubarb
as per: A Helpful Guide to Fruit Flavor Combinations (thespruceeats.com)

Strawberries,
Berries,
Peaches,
Apricot,
Melons,
as per these recipes: black pepper and fruit recipes at DuckDuckGo

Seems there is quite a lot that can be done with this flavour.

My own instinct is anything that already pairs with Chai, other warm spices and warm flavours such as bourbon, chocolate etc.

To get an idea: Today I used one drop per tank of Black Pepper FA (@5ml, trace Nic and 0 Nic) . Flavour: mild black pepper
Mouthfeel MTL: warming to the mouth but no throat hit, warming increases slightly if chain vaping.
A larger drop tastes floral and is overpowering for me.
Tried with a Vanilla mix and a Coconut mix: this added some body to the flavours, black pepper is there but not overpowering.
Apple (the larger drop) overpowered the apple and tasted floral.

Hope this helps :grin:

6 Likes

Thanks! I’ve been trying Black pepper Ice cream but I think im taking it down. It’s not bad It just feels like it needs “more” I don’t even know what yet. But if it’s not good with me to vape as a rule I won’t put it up but definitely won’t leave it. I will figure this B.P out.

4 Likes

No worries, I hope some of the info might help. I needed to do the research anyway :grin:
As for keeping the recipe up; I am the same, I don’t post public unless I am confident - which isn’t often :laughing:
There is another BPIcecream similar to yours, so if you remove yours there is still one available.
DIY HIC’s Black Pepper Ice Cream ejuice recipe :: e-Liquid Calculator (e-liquid-recipes.com)

5 Likes

I will have to check this one out. I thought I had the only oddball mind for B.P anyway .

4 Likes

I’m leaving it up. I made some adjustments. It seems to be alot better.

3 Likes

No worries.
I’m still just adding a drop to my tank now and then. I’ll probably do a mix session some time next week.

2 Likes

Nooooo! I can’t find my black pepper flavor! Its lost in my apt! Noooo!!

5 Likes

:scream:
Oh no, I hope you find it!

4 Likes

I just did…lol
I was afraid.

5 Likes

walmart, bag of black pepper for 1.97

3 Likes

No man! My concentrate. The yammmmy one! Lol!
I is good now. I found it. …haha!

2 Likes

I finally figured out my streaming set up now, been playing new tunes I bought today with that carbon tax rebate

3 Likes

I keep thinking watermelon…

4 Likes

Anything vanilla from tpa tastes like pencil shavings to me its just brutal after taste on a vape :joy::joy::joy: lucky for me my partner is too so i dont have to use that shit :joy::joy:

3 Likes

Wow, I must be lucky to just taste pepper on the vbics… the TPA vanillas are OK for me. Pencil shavings, that’s a very specific tone I’d try to avoid in my vapes. But I didn’t come across that one yet!

3 Likes