Black Strawberries

So I’ve always heard that Black pepper & Strawberries is good together. So I made my “Black Strawberries” recipe and it turned out to be
REALLY AWESOME!!!
Then tonight I was curious as f, n thought I bet this IS
Actually-quite good.
N here we are!, Eating Black Pepper n Ripe Strawberries!.
And it’s delicious! If anyone
Does enjoy some extra B.P
You should really try this to eat. The Strawberries need to be ripe tho n fresh black pepper is way tastier.
My mind is blown rn.:exploding_head:

13 Likes

11 Likes

Now I’m curious. Will get strawberries next time the store. My father used to like black pepper on his watermelon.

11 Likes

I’m curious as well. Never, ever thought to combine the two. Now if I can just remember to buy some next time I’m grocery shopping…

8 Likes

I like mustard on pizza :laughing:.

8 Likes

Someone always has to take things too far.

14 Likes

@ladycrooks yeah you got to break out the peppermill for that type of stuff nice who would have thunk it!
I honestly never would have thought to bought black pepper flavoring LOL but there’s pretty much a flavor out there for everything
could probably get like dirty socks if you wanted too…super concentrate if you really like feet…:-1::joy::exploding_head::ballot_box_with_check:

10 Likes

Whoa editing now! .5% for black pepper

4 Likes

Jesus I apoligize everyone, I just realized my post was really f’d up! Good thing I posted the recipe with it!
I know your all too educated
With this to…5% of.Black pepper is NOT CORRECT!.it is supposed to be .5%

8 Likes

I havent been able to find Black Pepper (FA) anywhere in the US. LC is going to send me a bottle of this mix, im super excited to try it. Some real out of the box thinking here.

I swear that i commented on the recipe, was it public before? If not i am very sorry, sometimes i forget that when im logged in i can see peoples private recipes. If it was private… Im gonna need a bigger monitor so that i can see the dern private symbol.

6 Likes

It’s there n still public your comment is there.

3 Likes

Most of the private recipes are all being tweaked and tested I’ve been sitting on the Black Strawberries one for about a mth testing different %'s choking on B.P
ALOT! LOL .5 is safest. Trust me when I say that…hahaaa! Anyway Of course I dumped my 30ml all over the floor.this afternoon so im mixing urs up n more for me cuz I flailed. :wink:

5 Likes

Whew, thank goodness. I get pretty high at times and tend to forget im in admin mode. Fortunately im really good at forgetting things.

4 Likes

I call this one …
“FLAILORIFIC”

And I am having this for a snackadoo in the middle.

6 Likes

@ladycrooks Funny how much one decimal place can make the whole world of difference.
I want to see that sick death row jumpsuit you bought you’re a straight up OG!

5 Likes

I’m at the dr.s office rn i will send a pic once I get home

5 Likes

And so u know alot well 90% of the “private” recipes are hidden for the fact they’re steeping im on to tweaking are sfts or just plain I’m not posting until I vaped them 10 times min through drip and in tanks with manufacturer coils. They have to be good in both.

4 Likes

7 Likes

Is this your OG look?

7 Likes

I remember watching some chef “hugh fernley whittingstall” i believe make a jam with strawberries and black pepper. Personally I love black pepper and even put it on my toast lol. Not necessarily relevant to strawberries, but isn’t there also some turmeric and pepper combination that’s hip at the minute? Anyways, thanks for sharing and hope you’re enjoying your strawb’s

8 Likes