Black Strawberries

Pepper you say?

10 Likes

Seems that our little miss batshit has struck a cord.

5 Likes

‘Little’ and ‘Miss’ isn’t aimed at you @anon44012888

5 Likes

Needs brown sauce and that’s a breakfast

6 Likes

Don’t threaten me with a good time

6 Likes

I agree with the brown sauce especially if it’s HP then I add loads of white pepper and I’m happy. Oh I nearly forgot the nice hot cup of tea to wash it all down with.

5 Likes

I nallsed up posting gif, dont panic it wasnt abuse

5 Likes

That’s it! I’m having eggs and bacon with loads of black pepper for breakfast!

5 Likes

Yea Yea it is

4 Likes

I think my 130kg frame with a bald head and huge beard would present another look

6 Likes

Ya well, im actually 130lbs cuz winter got me chubby…lol or well say that anyway. N ya thats just what were going to say. N im a white bch. Which kinda puts any of that idea right out the windows. Lol! Mind fk! And im only like 4’9 can’t even reach most things without a steppy stool

3 Likes

Well you are our little miss batshit who does her own thing. Hopefully you didn’t direct the N word at me: It’s one of a handful of expressions I cannot put in my mouth.

5 Likes

I figured that …lol I laughed it off as such! I was gonna reply “i’ll Bat shit you”! But it totally would’ve been a joke thing.:smile::blush: plus you never know if or how some ppl might take that kind of a comment. I’d already been told about one thing I’ve posted that I Guessed ALOT
Of ppl flagged as “offensive”
When really someone should’ve just simply in;boxed me and said “ladycrooks” “What u said was not nice or appreciated” n 99%,of the time I would have thought about it and deleted it. It was just a bad (kennedy) joke. I never intended to “rattle” anyone’s nerves ever here.

4 Likes

I’ve lost you again. Can you try phrasing it in posh Brit.

7 Likes

“'ello 'ello guvna”

5 Likes

I’m having flashbacks.

4 Likes

Sure,"it’s called “Sometime’s
You need to go for a drive…
To CLEAR YOUR HEAD!”
WANNA HEAR IT AGAIN???
LMAO!

4 Likes

I just went ahead n deleted that comment.

4 Likes

Tumeric and n black pepper eh???,
Tbh I’ve traveled down this one too…and #1 idk how to even cook with it # 2 how would you even phathom one up? All I know is its bakery and sweet no extra anything sweet extra in it

3 Likes

I guess youngsters nown like givenb graceblen ones all tonbenin school.i actually bill,gracebotnbhn mardikinnturb

2 Likes