Black Strawberries

Me button mashin.ahgain.n))thesenare!,grest leavingnnthidn onenrightnhrr

4 Likes

I’ve fixed itn lol I’m not perfect…muaha you
all gimme a break…k. any suggestions inboxes help alot more with me anyway than making others feel shitty? Am I wrong? Like (alot), not all women either
Would not reply than to just say how they personally feel n be done with it. No needs to be hatin, life’s too short for that b.s.anyway.

4 Likes

It looks like a little :slight_smile: sort of in a weird alien type of way it also looks delicious!

4 Likes

Is this a dialect or did your recovery make you fall on the keyboard?

I don’t speak Wigger.

5 Likes

Looks like it will arrive Monday, @ladycrooks. Got dayum this has been a rough wait but at least it will be fully cured when it get here, lol.

4 Likes

So, um, wow, @ladycrooks. What you have created is an excellent strawberry flavor, you could make a base and use it as a flavor. The Black Pepper (FA) adds a little lip and tongue numbing which i like a lot.

This is a fantastic vape, i know i said i was going to wait but i couldnt, its fucking delicious.

EDIT: Sorry that i forgot to say thank you for all the hassle in getting it to me and thank you for sharing this fantastic recipe. I have a Blueberry Tea using the pepper, i havent mixed it yet but i will soon.

10 Likes

Thanks buddy! That means alot!

6 Likes

Darker the berry sweeter the juice

5 Likes

Not always

6 Likes

I’ve decided

5 Likes

Mush mouth?!? is that you? Where have you been! The junkyard gangs been looking for you all over…JK much love :love_you_gesture:t2::v::peach:

4 Likes

Hey I know that this was a long time ago n this pic is VERY GRAPHIC it was me detoxing (doesn’t matter from what)
ON MAY 4TH. I was posting jibbberish 3 days later on it looks like the 7th. I sincerely apologize @SquirrelSmash and the rest of the community.
@ladycrooks is currently battelling some demons. Or
“Monkey’s on my back”
I don’t remember a single damn thing for that week I had to be placed in a medical induced coma. …of anyone wants a reason…there you go…
Run with it.

The 1st 2 was me just 1year ago. Last one was one mth ago.
And I already need to go back. Each time I risk possibly not waking up but if I don’t go. I’m
Risking my organs failing. Starting with my liver and kidneys. Again I’m sorry for the jibbberish I’m just happy I was
Still with yous to be posting it.

7 Likes

You jibber all ya want girl hope you feel better soon just keep knocking them monkeys off your back, no harm done here

8 Likes

Take good care of yourself. You deserve it. Getting any number of monkeys off our backs is always a challenge. Just remember, just because the monkey is off your back doesn’t mean the circus has left town. Keep on moving forward…one small step at time.

7 Likes

Im glad yer still with us too. Hang in there and i hope things get better for you.

6 Likes

They are already my bf said he would help me pay my pardon
In 2mths all I need to do is get through this one more time.
I just lost out on a $24/hr
Extruder operator job over it. I’ve been choked for days now. I need purpose, even if it is making damn garbage bags. I was good at it. So when I dissappear for approximately 5 to7 days off here it’s for good reason.

6 Likes

I kept wanted to PM you and ask but i thought if you had gotten the job you would have told me. Sorry you didnt get it.

3 Likes

Yup I never got asked in Ontario for the Same job!" I move a few provinces away…n need clearance for a dirty garbage bag factory job…i don’t get it.

4 Likes

Slice a pineapple, sprinkle with coarse ground black pepper and a bit of olive oil, grill until warm and has light grill marks, drizzle with raw honey and fresh squeezed lime juice and pinch of kosher salt finish grilling until honey is starting to caramelize, serve by itself or with a good vanilla bean ice cream YUM!

4 Likes