Black Strawberries

Me button mashin.ahgain.n))thesenare!,grest leavingnnthidn onenrightnhrr

4 Likes

I’ve fixed itn lol I’m not perfect…muaha you
all gimme a break…k. any suggestions inboxes help alot more with me anyway than making others feel shitty? Am I wrong? Like (alot), not all women either
Would not reply than to just say how they personally feel n be done with it. No needs to be hatin, life’s too short for that b.s.anyway.

4 Likes

It looks like a little :slight_smile: sort of in a weird alien type of way it also looks delicious!

2 Likes

Is this a dialect or did your recovery make you fall on the keyboard?

I don’t speak Wigger.

4 Likes

Looks like it will arrive Monday, @ladycrooks. Got dayum this has been a rough wait but at least it will be fully cured when it get here, lol.

2 Likes

So, um, wow, @ladycrooks. What you have created is an excellent strawberry flavor, you could make a base and use it as a flavor. The Black Pepper (FA) adds a little lip and tongue numbing which i like a lot.

This is a fantastic vape, i know i said i was going to wait but i couldnt, its fucking delicious.

EDIT: Sorry that i forgot to say thank you for all the hassle in getting it to me and thank you for sharing this fantastic recipe. I have a Blueberry Tea using the pepper, i havent mixed it yet but i will soon.

6 Likes

Thanks buddy! That means alot!

2 Likes

Darker the berry sweeter the juice

3 Likes

Not always

4 Likes

I’ve decided

3 Likes

Mush mouth?!? is that you? Where have you been! The junkyard gangs been looking for you all over…JK much love :love_you_gesture:t2::v::peach:

2 Likes