BLACKLISTS again again

5 days I can’t access my recipes.
I’ve removed the pending issues for more than 48 hours and I’m still blocked.
Can anyone help?

3 Likes

Sorry you are having issues, not sure what we can do tho. Perhaps Lars can help. @daath

2 Likes

Thank you Ken
My internet is fine. This is the only thing that appears here on a regular basis.
I hope lars allows access.

3 Likes

I hope he can help, it must be frustrating. Every time i make a new recipe i create a backup, just in case.

3 Likes

Are you using a VPN? If so the site may be blocking you.

4 Likes

@brasilVAP while you wait, you can try to sort it on DroneBL…

https://www.dronebl.org/lookup

3 Likes

No, I don’t use VPN

4 Likes

Done:
No incidents reported. was found in the DroneBL incident tracking system. That means your IP is not listed on DroneBL.

3 Likes

Thank you for doing that @brasilVAP. If you’re not black listed by DroneBL, than @daath may have to investigate it.

2 Likes

I actually got it wrong. See my first post.
I put the attachment where there is a pendency of 2019 with “pending removal”

2019 ?? and had been using the ELR website normally. I’ve never had any problems on any other site with this droneBL. I do not even know what this is.
Anyway, if anyone knows how to solve it, I’d appreciate it.

4 Likes

Here in Brazil, the highest court, the supreme federal court, the country’s last legal instance, has almost become a political party.
Forced: Google, Youtube, Twiteer, telegram etc to ban critics of their actions outside our constitution, critics of the voting system (who don’t want to see what happened there with TRUMP) and even only those who support our president Bolsonaro …
Here too our youtubers this week had ALL their channels suspended… eliminated everyone who spoke about electronic cigarettes… Where are we going?
The performance is the same as this DroneBL… very similar.
I don’t know why I was registered. The fact does not appear.

In the end, we can do nothing but protest.

7 Likes

Resist. If Brazil falls, all SA will. The world needs GREAT RESIST against GREAT RESET.

4 Likes

Smoker for 50 years. Just over 2 years without smoking thanks to vape (and almost that subscribed to the ELR which helped me a lot), I made hundreds of your most praised recipes.
I adapted hundreds of them and never found one that was WORTHY to publish.
I just lost my taste buds.
But I didn’t give up. In the last three months I managed to make some recipes that excited me, my taste is improving every day.
Today I try a recipe I made about 20 days ago and had put it in steep. Very reasonable!
And what would your composition be to reproduce?
I don’t have access to my recipes on ELR…
This blockage, generated by a note of something in 2019 that I don’t even know what it is about, is an unfair and inexplicable action.
Anyway, as I reported above, the world is normalizing, making common, actions that hinder our freedoms.

I can only protest! @daath

5 Likes

We could screen shot your recipes and post them on an image hosting site for you to copy.

4 Likes

@brasilVAP I’m sorry, but I can’t help with your access to the recipe side.

6 Likes

I am really happy. Suddenly my access to the ELR is back to normal.
I don’t know who or what made me regain access.

I may not have published recipes, I may not have done many posts, but I always follow and promote ELR as the best in the world in vape… I believe in it that’s why I’m so happy to return. I thank all friends.

12 Likes

Wow, that took awhile, i thought you were back in already.

First thing is back up them recipes, i use both xml and CSV.

5 Likes

I’m not very computer savvy so please excuse me if this is a dumb question but do I need to use a P.C or laptop to back up my recipes or can I do it on my iPad? I am completely in the dark about backing up recipes.

4 Likes

Welcome back @brasilVAP.

:slight_smile:

5 Likes

@Lucas_James_Holden, I wish I knew the iPad better to answer that. On a PC I could walk you through it, but iPad, not so much. :sparkles:

4 Likes