Blueberry flavors

So I’ve got quite a few, none has every done what I want, they’re relaxed, I’m thinking either

1 I’m blueberry blind, like strawberry for me, but then I found alpine strawberry

2 it just doesn’t translate well to vapor

3 I haven’t found the right blueberry for me

4 my Buds are destroyed from smoking so heavy although it’s been lot of years and other flavors are fine

I was going through my vso and thought since they’ve always felt so relaxed I’d try blue berry at %15… Still not much, but I looked and vso has raw availability in most flavors and a new bluebwrry extreme raw and I’m wondering if these raw versions will give me more? Or some ideas as to what everyone else is doing to get a punchy blueberry

11 Likes

MF Blueberry , FLV Bluberry Muffin , Original Vso Blueberry (this is used higher pct but worth pushing it)

What Blueberries have you tried ?

Hangsen Bluberry and FW Blueberry are also very good

FA juicy bb is real nice and the new FW sweet bb is good .

I find pairing the BBs is the option . I couldnt taste BB for the longest time , now it is ine of myfave fruits to mix with …A touch of lemon gies along way with a bb mix

13 Likes

@Ericsgreen that’s interesting as I’ve never heard of blueberry mutes. Like @fidalgo_vapes said, mixing them COULD help.

As far as IN YOUR FACE blueberry bricks, Flavor West Blueberry (for artificial), and Medicine Flower (for completely natural) are two power houses, and the VSO Blueberry is right up there as well.

The Supreme Blueberry
9 Likes

x 1 2 3 4 5Blueberry (EuroFlavor)
x 1 2 3 4 5Blueberry (Flavorah)
x 1 2 3 4 5Blueberry (FW)
x 1 2 3 4 5Blueberry (Sweet) (FW)
x 1 2 3 4 5Blueberry (VSO)
x 1 2 3 4 5Blueberry Candy (VTA)
x 1 2 3 4 5Blueberry Extra (TPA)
x 1 2 3 4 5Blueberry Graham Waffle (FW)
x 1 2 3 4 5Blueberry Jam (CAP)
x 1 2 3 4 5Blueberry Jam (SC) (WF)
x 1 2 3 4 5Blueberry Smoothie (WF)
x 1 2 3 4 5Blueberry, Wild (TPA)
x 1 2 3 4 5Candied Blueberry (Flavorah)

I’m thinking to try a few of the vso raw and blueberry extreme, I really want to get some blueberry cheesecake, some cookie happening but I’m starting to get worried, starting with blueberry wild failed so many years back, I keep trying and nothing is working for me, some floral mixed with bb, so so, or like purple rain, blackberry, boysenberry, but I just want blueberry that’ll work, Im starting to think I’m blind to it or looking for more than is possible

6 Likes

Medicine flower had me piqued, I’m still holding back on that line, idk $41 for a fig just upsets me lol but maybe after I try the vso raw… just had such high hopes for the vso blueberry and I think that line is bit different than most of what I’m familiar with, it feels very natural but relaxed and I think I’m trained for a face smashing artificial taste, maybe a few days on unflavored would do me

8 Likes

@Ericsgreen you sound like ME, before I finally ordered, and TRIED them hehe.

Because they are so much stronger, and most UP-steep, you will use FAR less of them, than most other flavors. Because of that, it can be hard to see the REAL price, as you will be focusing on the price per BOTTLE, not actual USE. Basically, Medicine Flower are indeed (for the most part) Ultra Concentrated, and many times you will use less than 1.0%. I got a free micro tester of the Fig, and it was soo good, I ended up buying a bottle anyway. The Blueberry I ordered the BIG bottle blindly after reading reviews on it.

Shane’s VSO natual extract flavors are similar, but, not quite as strong, but he did release his “Raw” line.

9 Likes

First of all fig is high priced but the BB is half that price …VSO original really need to be pushed to at 6pct range maybe 4 pct if paired up with MF or paired with othe BB…With that being said it is a good blueberry . I never got much from the TPA combos. I highly recommend MF .3 to .8 pct usage its the best imo . Where do you live?

8 Likes

I was in the same boat … Are you in the USA

8 Likes

I’d grab VSO BB extreme. It’s a great full accurate blueberry. Even just to try it, to see what f it might work for you.

8 Likes

Forgot something, skip the raw and go to extreme on VSO if you were thinking about it.

7 Likes

When I went to the VSO website, I didn’t see any extremes available, do you have to request them from Shane directly? What are the prices for the extremes?

5 Likes

I’m in the US yes.

I asked medicine flower about buying a sampler of the premium line, they were friendly but I told them it’s not for a business so…

I think I’m gonna try the bb extreme and couple other raws there and hope these shake out better for me, it was cool to get juniper, pine, spices but I haven’t had them really popping yet, idk, but I’m gonna see how the vso raw fig works and sabayon

8 Likes

I know your link wasn’t directed at me, but thank you for answering my question. :rofl:

5 Likes

@Lynda_Marie the last time I tested some VSO flavors Shane had new(er) “raws”, how do they compare to the “extremes” ??

4 Likes

Nvmd Linda, I see he’s suggesting 0.15-0.25% starting on them …

7 Likes

Depending on which fruit, xtreme or raw, I got different results. Some of the xtremes don’t grow and get as full as the raws. The blueberry, however, does. It’s a close comparison between raw and xtreme BB. The difference is the xtreme = raw bb, add juiciness.

7 Likes

In your opinion, is it better to just stick with the raws as opposed to the extremes? What other extremes do you have?

5 Likes

I have the extremes in the photo above. Grape, apple, blueberry and strawberry. I think that was all. I honestly got different result’s between the raws and xtremes and different %’s. I love the BB raw, for instance. It steeps into this ripe plumb blueberry at .50%, The xtreme is that plus a juiciness at .20. The juiciness makes a complete blueberry. The strawberry is the same instance. I much prefer the grape and apple raw. To me the extremes are too juicy and thin, whereas the raws grow into a dense vape. They are good, flavor is so authentic (on all the xtremes) but just doesn’t have the body the raws do. I hope that makes sense. I hardly ever type out note’s because I explain it through spoken on Noted. I mean I take notes, for myself, half the time I’m the only who can decipher them. :slightly_smiling_face:

9 Likes

Your descriptions are perfect, and it helps me decide if I want to purchase them or not. My problem is that I still have so many of the regular flavors that I want to use up first before buying more.

5 Likes

I’d start with the raws first. I was very pleasantly surprised by a lot of them. The peach, the watermelon, just to name 2, are delightful anywhere from .25 to 1.25, depending on how saturated you want it to be. I could vape peach raw solo with a little bit of super sweet (cap) as is at 1.5%, you can literally feel biting into a fresh ripe yellow peach, skin/fuzz and all (but not in a bad off note way). Noted dx did a show on the raws the end of 2022. I can get you the link if you want. :slight_smile:

8 Likes