Blueberry flavors

Hmmm strange… they will sell yiu a 3.7ml for 4$ if you call and order over phone

9 Likes

I’ve got these following raws: Apple, Blackberry, BB, Choco, Coconut, Grape, Lemon, Lime, Mango, Pineapple, Red Rasp, Strawberry and Vanilla. I will definitely have to order the Peach Raws when I run out of the regular Peach, that one sounds so good!
Yes, please do send me the link to the DX Raws at your convenience if you can.
Thank you so much!!

5 Likes

https://youtube.com/live/K1eUaIathLA?feature=shares

https://youtube.com/live/OJg3KnIglqk?feature=shares

6 Likes

@fidalgo_vapes Man… You get to pick some flavors, or a limit? They tried to get me to give a time for a callback and I just emailed again, can I have a sampler of the whole premium line…guess that’s on me, I took the business question as inference it wasn’t worth their time. Guess I better try again with your info, much thanks buddy!

5 Likes

I got an order in for a few raws and that blueberry extreme, someone has a nice review of that sabayon, sold me, I’m all in when I hear someone say ‘it’s unlike anything I have in my collection…’ session drummer and Lynda, ton of thanks!

7 Likes

Thank you so much for your time and effort to send me the links, but I just can’t watch a video that is almost 5 hours long. I will wait for Cliff Notes instead. Thank you so much, though!

6 Likes

How are natural extracts made and how are raws and extremes made compared to regular natural extracts?

5 Likes

There are time stamps for each flavor… You can just click the stamp you want.

8 Likes

@KC111 as far as how they’re made, that’s probably Shane’s trade secret. As far as how they DIFFER, the regulars are the weakest, followed by the stronger Raw’s, and then the strongest Extremes.

6 Likes

@Ericsgreen that Sabayon is, and was really good. Nice and creamy mouthfeel too.

6 Likes

That is what I was wondering, I remember someone commenting when they learned how Shane made his extracts, they were so grossed out about it and refused to try his flavors. I can’t imagine what is so gross about it if the end product is so awesome.

5 Likes

Thank you for pointing out the time stamps. Only one of the links dealt with VSO’s, the other link was for FW’s.

5 Likes

@VSOflavors

3 Likes

Thank God for the timestamps, right ??

7 Likes

Yep, long videos of yakking around would turn me off otherwise, LOL.

5 Likes

I truly wish I had the time to watch some of the videos, but it’s just all about the time. Or the lack thereof.

5 Likes

Lack of energy here to be able to sit in a chair for that long. At least you have a good excuse, lol. That is why we need 10 more mini SD’s running around…

5 Likes

Hell, I wish I had time to PARTICIPATE in some of them.

7 Likes

Oooorah !!!

5 Likes

I’ve seen a few of your videos. Hopefully you can get back to it when you retire.
I wonder why that well known mixer would be grossed out by the process of making extracts? I wish I could remember her name.

5 Likes