Blueberry flavors

You hit the nail on the head there. With all due respect to the new Noted crew my favourites has to be when it only had Id10T, Cheeba and Emily and the occasional guest because it was calm but focused on the task in hand with only the occasional gentle banter but nothing rowdy. It was a pleasure to watch and I never missed a show. I think the problem now is that there are just too many people on the show at once who constantly talk over each other (not our Lynda of course) and then it becomes just a noisy racket which makes it near impossible to understand what is being said. These are just my feelings and I fully respect the new Noted crew and what they are trying to do.

12 Likes

for the reasons you adumbrate I simply give it a miss these days, though used to very much enjoy it wi the prev crew

6 Likes

So did I and I was very sad when it all changed. I sometimes go back and watch the old shows just to refresh my memory and for a bit of nostalgia. I know that times have changed and are at a faster pace but I don’t think it’s always for the better and if it’s not broke….

8 Likes

Likewise re the redoubtable ID10-T, Cheeba and Emily. If I have questions re a flavour I usually check their old shows for any rele3vant content. Nowt but a confused rabble in many cases now, wandering all over.

7 Likes

I have the same issue re: strawberry, can’t taste it.
I have 2 all day vapes I’ve been happy with for the last 3 or 4 years, one is peach the other is blueberry. Here is my blueberry you might like… What Ya Vaping/Mixing Today? 2023 - #71 by NoProblem

7 Likes
15 Likes

Shane, thank you for the detailed explanation!

10 Likes

That is extremely helpful. I was looking at your site and I couldn’t decide on which I wanted and now I know. Thanks.

11 Likes

I knew eventually I’d have to place an order with VSO, thanks @VSOflavors for relieving me of my grandchildren’s Easter money :crazy_face:

9 Likes

Hey. Bonus for you. You can use the flavors to make candy too. :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Just finished placing my order with VSO, why isn’t it here yet?! It’s been 7 minutes! :neutral_face:

10 Likes

You got in in the middle of a big sale. Your tasty treats will be shipping out on Monday for sure. You had a few people ahead of you. You did beat the payday rush though lol

7 Likes

Do it FOR the children !!!

7 Likes

My extreme came, that’s pretty wild, I tried to go huge at %2 in a blueberry recipe I’ve been using but not thrilled with, that’s some serious blueberry, punchy and packed with taste, that’s quite something… I’m curious how big it’ll go.

I’m gonna need to try the other extremes and few raws, I’d like to top fugi apple, but what sale, I must’ve missed it or need resub

I haven’t gotten into them really but the fig raw has lot of promise, and sabayon raw, where have you been all my life, man, that’s looking like a real winner for me… That’s an original flavoring, I love finding those type of flavors! Licorice raw mightve been a mistake… It is so strong, im scared, and what about all my other licorice flavorings… :grin:

Never did make it to calling medicine flower, I’m curious still but these few I just got are all gonna work well for me

7 Likes

Ok, money sent. Got 5 of your one shots as well, just because they’re there.

7 Likes

I think you just missed it. I did a soft launch during Noted on Monday night. The full launch was on AAFL on Tuesday night, where I released butterscotch, marshmallow, and ice cream. You still have some time if something else tickled your fancy. The official email will be going out shortly. I send those out on Thursday nights generally. (to catch those paydays before they get spent!)

6 Likes

My Man…Good to se ya pop in

6 Likes

8 Likes

Hi @VSOflavors, sorry to trouble you but this has been on my mind for a few weeks now.
A little while ago when watching the Noted show on YouTube there was mention that VSO flavors was going to be available at NomNomz in the U.K. but I haven’t heard anything since, is this correct or am I just waiting in vain?

7 Likes

Just saw them show up yesterday, I think at nomz!

8 Likes