Blueberry flavors

Maybe they were nude old folks making them

9 Likes

In the one that starts with FW, has VSO in the same episode. We went over 3 flavor houses that episode. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

How have you been bud? I need a bleach shower now to get rid of visions of old nude dudes dancing around the fire. I have an actual video of my bros doing this when they were drunk so it is a little close to home.

6 Likes

Thank you, you saved me about 3 hrs on that one!

6 Likes

We would love to have you on!! Sign up! Although, I know you don’t have time.

7 Likes

Hey! I’m an old dude however, I’m not naked and I can’t dance :rofl: heck, I can barely walk lol

8 Likes

Thank you for sparing my innocent, clutching my pearls eyes that vision :rofl:.

7 Likes

I’m glad I could spare you! Heck! I’m glad I could spare me and everyone else! :rofl: :crazy_face:

6 Likes

Darn it, I have all the new SSA’s, so it looks like I am going to have to finish the video. Thanks again for sending me the link.

6 Likes

I love your sense of humor! Thanks for making me laugh.

8 Likes

I wasn’t aware of the VSO website or flavors so thanks to all who pointed it out so I can spend more money! My credit card filed for a protection order against me, apparently I’m not allowed within 100 ft of it! … joke’s s on it, I have others! :rofl: :crazy_face:

8 Likes

I can send you a few ml’s of each of whatever VSO interests you. Some of my raws weren’t full, some were only 1/2 full, which I thought was weird. I just opened my Chocolate Raw today and the bottle was less than 1/2 full. I don’t know if it leaked because I just broke the seal today.

7 Likes

That’s very kind of you, I wasn’t trying to hint for someone to give me stuff, I was just trying to be silly. I’m sure at some point I’ll get stuff from there, the only reason the conversation caught my eye was someone mentioned a sabayon flavor that appealed to the chef in me.

7 Likes

I have 30ml of that one. Sending you a few ml’s of whatever you want to try would be my pleasure.

6 Likes

I’d sure appreciate that, being the beginner that I am I probably don’t have anything you’d like but if there’s something you’d like that I have just let me know :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

I am a beginner myself that just has WAY too many flavors, lol. If you click on my user name, it should take you to my stash. Please take a look and then private message me what flavors you would like to try. Don’t forget to send me your address. I really don’t want anything in return, this group is extremely generous and I would love to pay it forward. I am leaving soon for an appointment, but please do leave me a message with what would appeal to you and I will get back to you later tonight.

7 Likes

When I clicked on my own profile, it didn’t take me to my flavor stash, so I hope this link works for your viewing.

4 Likes

@Lynda_Marie if you only KNEW. I have to cancel appointments ALL of the time, and I hate it. Nothing would be worse, than FINALLY committing, and then no-show. :frowning: I’m jealous of you guys, as I just don’t know how you all HAVE the time. I mean, sure, I’ve got a little HERE, and THERE, but to be able to commit to a multi hour stream. Jealous. At times I’d just punch in, chat a little, then punch out, but, I’ve never been able to stay for a full show, let alone participate in it.

IF, we could ONLY do the FUN things Lynda. If only …

5 Likes

Love the avatar @KC111

Snap 2023-03-20 at 18.18.40

5 Likes

You shkuld be able to choose any …Just xall and let them know yu want to buy the 3.7ml bottle to test

6 Likes