BlueBerry Muffin Unicorn

Blueberry Muffin ejuice sounds like the most awesome Vape ever, however like the mythical unicorn, I can’t seem to find a great representation of a true blueberry muffin…
Have you happened on such a recipe???

3 Likes

Closest I’ve had is @SthrnMixer’s Dhá Ghorm. I haven’t tried many and doubt I’ll try any others cuz it’s so good. Like a hot, fresh blueberry muffin with butter. It’s fantastic.

Dhá Gorm (SthrnMixer Original)

Ingredient %
Acetyl Pyrazine 10% 0.5
Bavarian Cream (TPA) 3
Blueberry (Flavorah) 1
Blueberry Muffin (Flavorah) 5
Cheesecake (Graham Crust) (TPA) 3
Marshmallow (TPA) 3

Flavor total: 15.5%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!
5 Likes

:blush: Awww, I didn’t know you liked it. Me happy!

6 Likes

Thx for the heads up JoJo,
Mixed it up exactly as listed with the exception of making it at Max VG…now for the long…2 week steep…
Fingers crossed🦄

4 Likes

Fantastic, absolutely spot on fresh baked blueberry muffin…thanks to SthrnMixer for the brilliant recipe and thx to JoJo for recommending it.

6 Likes

You and @jojo are too kind.

2 Likes

Found this thread looking for the elusive “muffin” recipe, will have to give this a shot.

Another great idea from SthrnMixer.

@SthrnMixer, have you improved upon this recipe or changed it all in the time since you have created it?

1 Like

Hi Pentine. I’ve not made any adjustments at all.

1 Like

I’m making this

Is the name of your mix meant to be in Irish or was that a lucky coincidence?.

Meant to be Irish. Means two blue.

1 Like

Yeah I know what it means. That would’ve been one hell of a coincidence, especially with the fada in the right place lol

1 Like

@SthrnMixer

I created two blueberry muffin recipes, one being yours and the other, my own. Mine was good and very different from what I made before, but I must say wow, your recipe was pretty tasty!

Here is mine so far:

Yes, I am a terrible person, and do not know how to link my recipes.

1 Like

@Amy2 @SthrnMixer @JoJo

Does anyone see Torrone FA as being a viable part of a muffin recipe? I am trying to decide whether or not to throw it in my cart.

1 Like

After reading this you might be able to tell us yourself

2 Likes

Torrone or nougat is a confection, typically made of honey, sugar, and egg white with toasted almonds or other nuts. So while I am not sure it would work it is a good flav

3 Likes

I would only use it if you intend on putting additional nuts and creams in the recipe. BB we all know gets muted very easily and cream is just the guy to do it too !

What I have learned about nougat is that it is surprisingly a tasty additive to creams thou so it could work. I’d prob start out lower and work my way up if it was me prob would go 0.20-0.30 tops then give it a 3-4 week steep as it mellows after time.

Guess u always could run 2-3 test batches and have no torrone then the other 2 w/ varying %s.

I like the idea. Now what BBs are u considering ?

1 Like

Terrible person - that’s a bit dramatic. It’s not a crime to not know things :slight_smile: This one is easy though. On that blue wrench icon to the right of your recipe name, click it and then select “Copy as HTML (text)” and then paste. Sometimes it doesn’t work and I have no idea why. When it does it will look like this -

Dhá Gorm (SthrnMixer Original)

Ingredient%
Acetyl Pyrazine 10%0.5
Bavarian Cream (TPA)3
Blueberry (Flavorah)1
Blueberry Muffin (Flavorah)5
Cheesecake (Graham Crust) (TPA)3
Marshmallow (TPA)3

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!

If for some reason it doesn’t work, you can click the blue wrench and then “copy as simple text” which almost always works. It will look like this -

Dhá Gorm (SthrnMixer Original) : Check cookies

0.5% Acetyl Pyrazine 10%
3% Bavarian Cream (TPA)
1% Blueberry (Flavorah)
5% Blueberry Muffin (Flavorah)
3% Cheesecake (Graham Crust) (TPA)
3% Marshmallow (TPA)

Remember to rate it at: Check cookies

If you make the recipe public, you can just select all from the address bar after opening the recipe in your browser. Copy/past the URL and it will look like this -

The first two methods work for recipes that are private. The last one only if public.

Thanks for the compliment on my juice! It’s got a lot of attention lately - more than I felt it deserves - and I’m going to have to mix a new batch just to remind myself what it’s like. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Loving mine so far, but definitely had to give yours credit as it was the diving board for which I used to get mine into something remotely close.

If you have MF BB, PLEASE use it as it is what makes it (mine) so good!

Thanks for the heads up on posting recipes!

@Amy2 @woftam @Fenrir1
Thanks, will probably just keep away from it for now. Just making sure it isn’t some secret ingredient that makes or breaks a great muffin recipe.

2 Likes

I wasn’t overly impressed with their blueberry. And damn sure not impressed with their pricing. I’ve wasted all the money on MF I plan to…even the Vanilla. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like