Frosted Donut (TPA) 2
Glazed Doughnut (CAP) 4
Joy (FA) 0.5
Lemon Sicily (FA) 0.3
Marshmallow (TPA) 0.5
Raspberry v2 (CAP) 1.5
Vanilla Bean Ice Cream (CAP) 2

Flavor total: 16.8%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!
6 Likes

I made this on 3-12-16 and tested it after a 10 day steep. It’s pretty good. All the flavors are a bit mild for my taste. I’m not getting much chocolate from this mix. It also has a lite raspberry flavor and the donut isn’t all the way there yet. I’m sure I have a very different palette than a lot of vapers. It really take a lot of flavor to impress me. I do like it better than Unicorn Milk tho. UM just wasn’t for me. I couldn’t get enough flavor from it. I’m gonna let this steep more and see if it improves.

3 Likes

I tested this again today and I must say it’s much better after 3 weeks. It reminds me of powdered donuts with a very slight raspberry exhale. The donut mashup in this mix almost take on a cake-like quality. It’s very pleasant to vape. It seems to lack a little depth of flavor as if it need some cream or custard. It’s also a little dry like powdered donuts. I still don’t get much chocolate, but I don’t think this was intended to be a chocolate vape. Overall it’s very good and I recommend giving it a shot if you’re into bakery types.

2 Likes

I haven’t been able to find the v2 raspberry, so I haven’t tasted the exact flavor. But I have tried it with other raspberries and it’s pretty good. Now I just use it as a donut base and I think it’s really tasty. i have made it with blueberry/bilberry, strawberry, cinnamon and orange. But I think I’m going to stick with making it a chocolate donut. FA chocolate/cocoa hasn’t really gotten me quite there yet, but hopefully the incoming INW chocolate cream will do the trick. FLV chocolate deutch will be next on my list to try out.
I agree that a few weeks steep rounds out the sharp edges and brings out the cakey aspects.

2 Likes