Bottles bottles

Im looking for bottles Like NR uses but at a great price…These bottles are like Chubby Gorillas but the difference is the Cap fits over the top edges of the bottle instead of inside the bottle , making it easier to remove …also im looking for the fine tip that can fit in all devices as small as a Pod …I know of places but they don’t describe the tops too well

7 Likes

Good info to have! I’ve been wondering the same; will come in handy on my spouses Vapefly Galaxies X 3 :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Not sure which ones you’re talking about from NR @fidalgo_vapes.

https://www.usplastic.com/catalog/item.aspx?sku=69547&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIiOSr483H5wIVTJyzCh3VawA3EAQYBCABEgJg0fD_BwE

https://www.ebay.com/i/153767865116?chn=ps&var=453790887472&norover=1&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-117182-37290-0&mkcid=2&itemid=45379

6 Likes
6 Likes
5 Likes

Like this :smirk:

7 Likes

I believe he’s talking about this type…

9 Likes

thank you for everyones response…ill put pic , but it looks like @SessionDrummer PET V3 is what im think g of…session are the pet v3 like what @Sprkslfly just posted

4 Likes

yes thats it…Thats exactly the one

4 Likes

Now… where to buy? :thinking:

4 Likes

Yes…where to buy ??? @Nicotine_River ???
Ive damn neared ripoed off fingernails trying to get some of these other caps off especially the original Chubby Gorillas

6 Likes

Yeah. That’s where I’d buy them.
They are even kind enough to ship them with flavors pre-installed!! :laughing: :crazy_face:

Seriously though…
I think this has been brought up before (about folks loving the new bottles they use)…I just don’t remember ever hearing (ok, reading) about a followup on being able to buy just the bottles from them.

5 Likes

And they list chubby gorillas on the site…But id be pissed if they werent these …hopefully NR will chime in…I had a few Real Flavors mess ups and dumped the flavoring so i have a couple of theae bottles lol

4 Likes

I bought a lot of the those empty bulk ones in 30 and 60ml, The 60’s were exactly the same as what they use for their 60ml/2oz flavors retail bottles, like @Sprkslfly put up . Unless it’s changed since Thanksgiving.

But as far as fitting over the bottle there is also a bigger lip on the inside of dropper lid that goes into the bottle also and these are very hard to take off. sooo IDK. But The bottle cap remover @SessionDrummer posted is looking pretty good to me

4 Likes

The Chubby G that @Sprkslfly are really good for concentrates or dripping but not so awesome with anything up around 80/20 when using a tank. Filling a tank can take quite some time with them other than that they are good bottles.

4 Likes

Any recommendations ?? Other bottles that work all around

3 Likes

I think Chubby G put out a bottle with a tapered nib (I am not sure if they are still available or not). I use bottles from China with a taper which allows me to trim them back for fast tank fill. But if you can find the Chubby G with the taper I would get that over the China bottles (chubby are about 3x the price though)

6 Likes

Is that DV absinthe i see

4 Likes

No idea who makes them unfortunately…
But I’m still using some bottles from 2016 that “The Artisan Vaper” used to use (God their Mint Chocolate Chip was dead on! I’m still trying to recreate it.)

They work fine with 80vg (and higher) FWIW.

Note the “ribs” around the base of the threads (the only distinguishing feature I can think to suggest looking at/for, for someone who might be more familiar with these types of plastic bottles)

Good luck in your search though (regardless of which way you go)!

6 Likes

DV Crystal Blue and DV Absinthe :wink:

5 Likes