Bottles bottles

I have a few of them bottles I saved from some commercial juice I had, they got nice skinny droppers on ‘um but dang hard to get the tips out even with the tool

1 Like

@fidalgo_vapes, alright you gotta drop some details here (unless I missed them from above). What SIZE are you needing, because that can limit what you will have to choose from.

has sold out of most of the V3 PET’s, at least in the chubby stubby versions. I picked up 2,000 before those were gone. I have linked to what they are carrying now. I’m still working down through my pile of the ones I picked up.

I don’t know if you just want 30ml’s, or 100-120’s, but am assuming you want PET’s. I think no matter WHAT chubbys you buy, you should get a tool or two (linked above) as most are hard to open unless you have that tool.

Now, as far as the whole, “Just like what NR/RSC uses”, you need to pay CLOSE attention. They do have some nice PET bottles, BUT, the tamper ring is different than what they sell to the public. If you look at the pic @Sprkslfly posted, you can see the tamper ring remains ON the bottle…

The ones for SALE on NR/RSC look similar but different…

NOW, those ^^^^^ look almost identical to what I cleaned out from DropperBottles.

Despite any issues removing the caps, unless you have a SPECIFIC need, the @Nicotine_River Chubby Stubbys look pretty good for $25.00 for 100. Still get the tool.

4 Likes
5 Likes

Ive heard you talk about them is all

3 Likes

Bull City has the tool for 3 dollars, best investment I’ve made, makes life so much easier!

5 Likes

No problem at all brother, I’ll be glad to help out.

I think I typically only buy 4 types at this point, trying to keep costs to a min. and always buy in bulk.

! still use (believe it or not), 10ml LDPE for all my SFT’s. I have also got a huge stockpile of the 120ml PET Cosmos that mostly are for sales. I also updated my 30ml to chubby stubby PET’s that I cleared out of dropperbottles, again, most for sales. Lastly for my flavors where the MFG bottles suck, or I hate them (FLV squeeze bulb tip mess makers), and MF flavors, I use a specific 15ml PET, but only for flavors.

There you go, the cats outta the bag, hehe.

I DO like those 30ml Chubby Stubbys. Customers like them, easy to fill with the widemouth. The tip is pre-inserted into the cap, so easy to top off, and seat, just crank the top all the way on after filling, and you get a nice CRACK when it’s opened for the first time. Even with 70v/30p I haven’t had any “Ewwwww, they’re too hard to squeeze” complaints from the chubby PET’s. I think I still like the old fashioned 10ml LDPE’s for SFT just because their quick, easy, tips come off easy, and the juice doesn’t stay in them for very long, so any air penetration is of no concern.

If I was you, I’d probably snag at least 100 from River Supply, get a tool or two, and you’ll be pretty set. I don’t know how many bottles you go through, so quantity is def. up to you. If you have any questions, let me know @fidalgo_vapes.

3 Likes

Dammit @Rocky02852 that’s where I got mine, but when I went back searching before posting, I couldn’t find them. They back in stock ?

4 Likes

They’re hard to find on the site, but they have um! They are listed under “empty bottles” :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Well goddamn, guess I didn’t search for “tool” @Rocky02852. @fidalgo_vapes get’m while they last, only 12 in stock ATM @ BCF.

3 Likes

This is how I was getting them from dropperbottles, and the RSC looks similar

3 Likes

Found this little handy tip… It’s metal so it will last forever, easy to clean if you swicth flavors, and looks like it will screw securely onto almost any bottle tip you might have now. Looks perfect to fill those tiny hard to fill POD systems they’re coming out with now-a-days.

No need to replace all your bottles -just screw it on when you need to fill a POD

https://www.amazon.com/Art-Institute-Glitter-METALTIP-Precision/dp/B004ITCU3O

3 Likes

That’s the ones I got from Eight Vape was shocked they sold them

4 Likes

Same one in @Sprkslfly pic ???prove it lol

2 Likes

@authormichellehughes you have any problems getting your order ?? I’ve been hearing much lately that they are experiencing “issues” as of late …

3 Likes

Nope, I get my stuff from them in 3 days

3 Likes

This picture sucks LOL but maybe you can see it my phones camera is dying a horrible death

Capturebottle

4 Likes

Wow…and they were all wide mouth AWESOME

3 Likes

yeah I was shocked to find them there LOL

3 Likes

looks just like the 120ml LDPE FLAT SHOULDER CYLINDER- TAMPER EVIDENT/CHILD RESISTANT bottles i get from dropperbotles.com

https://dropperbottles.com/collections/cylinder-style-plastic-bottles/products/ldpe-boston-round-bottles-flat-shoulder-tamper-evident-child-resistant-100-count

the ribs are for the TAMPER EVIDENT caps

once you fill the bottle and put the cap on you can see thats it not been opened

when you open it the ribs hold the tamper ring in place so it tears away from the lid

will have to order some more soon - might get neon pink lids next time.

4 Likes

Nice! That definitely looks like the animal.
Thanks for the handy link too! :thumbsup:

4 Likes