Bottles bottles

Don’t forget guys, when you are shopping around at www.DropperBottles.com you can always get FREE SAMPLES !!!

5 Likes

I use these, they have the cap you want and they’re cheap: https://www.ebay.com/itm/60ML-LDPE-Empty-Dropper-Bottles-Liquid-Fluid-Juice-Plastic-Containers-1-10pcs-F/254270785593?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649

4 Likes

Gonna bump this thread. Id like to get some of the 15ml PET bottles NR sold, the dripper top fit inside the bottle, great for single use.

3 Likes

@Ken_O_Where chubby gorilla style ??

3 Likes

They were narrow instead of fat, its what their 15ml flavors came in. Great bottles. I have a crap ton of 30/120s but im tired of mixing 30ml testers all the time. I could just mix 15ml in the 30s but i just cant…

4 Likes

I’d love some more of them 15’s too, down to my last 10 pack…

3 Likes

Roger that……

1 Like

Ive got 8 left, getting nervous!

2 Likes

Now I’m on a mission :joy:
Bull City doesn’t even sell concentrates in 15ml size but I haven’t even seen the 10ml size empty bottles on their site…

3 Likes

Im on a mission
and im wishin
someone could procure the bottles im missin!

hehe

I use the bottles for a lot of stuff, in med kits, for oils, after shaves and more.

3 Likes

@Ken_O_Where, @Rocky02852

5 Likes

Fuckin eh, thats the one. Thank you, SD! Id tag rocky but it looks like he knows.

4 Likes

Should have read more than @Ken_O_Where post lol

3 Likes

Awesome i have about 15 15ml bottles left so ill have to grab some soon

3 Likes

@fidalgo_vapes, @Ken_O_Where I’ve had good luck with POD, and use them for all my Gorilla cases now.

3 Likes

Bahahhahahahahahaha!!!

2 Likes

Anybody else ever start to read a thread, leave likes and then notice the thread is 2 years old? My lack of attention to detail is astonishing !! :upside_down_face:

6 Likes