Brand Abbreviation List (in progress)

Nah, I have no prob with PG, just wanted to make sure it’s entered correctly in my flavor stash now that there’s different MF “lines”

4 Likes

Coolio. Do you have the new Premium line?

3 Likes

Yeah, but when I entered them, couldn’t find entry for (Premium) (MF), so just entered as (MF), I’ve changed them now for white peach and peach, there was no entries for Nectarine (Premium) (MF) so I created one. BTW I have not tested these yet they are “ Bio-based PG which is derived from Vegetable Oil.”

3 Likes

Dig it! Thanks for the clarity!

3 Likes

It should be called advocaat since this is the dutch name for it, here in germany it’s called like in your link Eierlikör, i think seeing it as advocatt is just a typo. It’s a very “special” flavour, a liquer made of raw eggs and cognac or brandy most of the time.

4 Likes

Welcome and glad you joined.
Might like to say “Hi” to the rest of the forum in:

4 Likes

Not sure what happened to CINNAMON SPICE (TPA) but it disappeared from the data base, my stash and all recipes where I used it changed to CINNAMON (TPA) ???

I am now checking all my recipes and changing it back to Cinnamon Spice

2 Likes

No clue.
I haven’t been in the database recently though.

Will check my saved merges from the last couple of sessions though to see. Will probably take a couple days.

3 Likes

Thanks Sprks, I think I got all my recipes corrected, but I’m sure others will have same issue, and all the flavor notes are mia , at least on my end.

3 Likes

Looks like all the flavor notes for “cinnamon spice” got moved to “cinnamon” flavor

3 Likes

Just some thoughts;
Noted that the One on One abbreviations are very inconsistent. (ooo), (OoO), (OOO) and Fried Chicken is entered as fried chicken.

3 Likes

Agreed, and those are all things that are currently better adjusted (fixed) by @JoJo or @daath due to them having direct access to editing the flavor name itself.

It’s definitely on the radar though (among others in the same/similar boat). :wink:
Appreciate the attention to detail, and caring enough to mention it!

3 Likes

Thanks Sprks, and thanks for tagging the Higher Ups. I think Fried Chicken needs a little more respect!

3 Likes

Pffbbt. Capitalization has nothing to do with that unfortunately… It’s 70% more about how it’s cooked, and 30% about the mix/batter/dredging process IMO. :rofl:

3 Likes

Ok Colonel, ain’t gonna argue That! :wink:

3 Likes

3 Likes

Only problem without LNW is a lot of OS flavors but I do love there Banana Cream & Cream Cheese Icing.

2 Likes

Assuming you meant with above…

But regardless, I think you might have misunderstood what I meant when I said:

What I hoped to convey was that I had completely gone through the LNW flavor listings at that point (from A-Z), and that all errant entries were resolved. :wink:

3 Likes

I was just referencing the flavors with OS,that does mean it has a touch of oil in it?

3 Likes

Yes. It means they are Oil Soluble (not for vaping use). :wink:

3 Likes