Brand Abbreviation List (in progress)

Regarding Drip Hacks…
I was telling a user they rebranded Flavour Art.
His reply was "I have spoken to Driphacks and TECS who are the designated resellers and the driphacks single flavours are not rebrands. Only the hackshots are FA rebrands."

Can anyone verify this?

5 Likes

The driphacks (DH) concs are not FA rebrands. They are a completely different conc. I’ve spoken to both driphacks and thee-cigshop who are the nominated UK reseller and confirmed this. Again DH is not an FA rebrand. Please can you update the list and tell Zen.

3 Likes

Yes @TorturedZen we are all correct in stating that Drip Hacks ARE NOT a rebrand of FA Aimley has also confirmed this on @andybutch recipe and if anyone is going to know it will be her seen as she is INVOLVED WITH DRIP HACKS

3 Likes

Noted.

It’s curious though, after so many folks saying they ARE FA (for so long)… That now we’re hearing they aren’t.

Mind you, I’m not disputing that the two of you (two previous posts) have spoken with the people you say you have, and that they’ve said what you say they’ve said. It just seems odd.

I will amend the current listing (and will cease merging any DripHacks) for the time being though.

2 Likes

Thanks. Anyone working for driphacks or thee-cigshop can confirm this. Driphacks did have a range of FA rebrands a while back, apparently, but they were under a different name. That’s probably where the confusion came from. I’m sure it can be confirmed with an email or Facebook message to either of those two companies, or by anyone who has bought DH and fa mango before and tasted the difference

3 Likes

Updated several in addition to DH

3 Likes

No need to tell “Zen” as he was the one posing the question.
That being said, the confirmation has been noted. And you have my apologies for what were simply attempts to keep the ELR database on the up 'n up. :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

No need to apologize, it’s just a small mix-up. Didn’t see your reply as I think we had the same idea. I looked up the topic in the forum and replied to the first post. No harm done, happy mixing x

5 Likes

Glad I decided to investigate a bit further!

4 Likes

Added ‘CG’ to the list…
(I don’t recall seeing the Acronym in use before, but it wouldn’t surprise me if it’s already there :wink: )

Curt Georgi = a German manufacturer

Thanks to @anon28032772 for the link, and the thread here: Curt Geogi concentrates

3 Likes

I just duck ducked it, @andybutch should take the credit for bringing up the brand (which was a new one to me too) :wink:

3 Likes

Don’t remember if I listed it before, but here it is again, just in case…

INNO - Innovation Flavours (site hosted in Bulgaria)

(another one using “established names” :sigh: )

Forest fruits - Innovation Flavours

https://www.innovationflavours.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=143

2 Likes

Added JV (Jac Vapour) to the list…

2 Likes

added AV - Aroma Vadisi to the list…

2 Likes

Well…here’s a new wrinkle:

While going through things tonight, I stumbled across a few new entries (well, under THIS segment anyways :crazy_face: /facepalm) for the SAME flavor.

Seems like Cap kindly decided to note which flavors can be used as enhancers on their new EU website (Well done folks!! no sarcasm intended seriously) which should make a new mixer’s life a touch easier…
Unfortunately, most readers don’t even bother to read the label it seems, as it clearly states on the USA site pic for “plain old” Sweet Candy (Cap) that it’s a flavor enhancer. :laughing:

Anyways, just another “fun” day in the life of a flavor curator…check it out:

Sweet%20Candy%20Cap%20(Euro%20vs%20USA%2C%20enhancer%2C%20style)

When I went to search Cap (USA), I found the following listing (please read the fine print on the middle bottle!):

'Search%20results%20for_%20'Sweet%20Candy%20Enhancer''

Searching Sweet Candy Style (no idea where that came from…probably another ‘creative vendor’ :roll_eyes: ) on the same USA site yields:

'Search%20results%20for_%20'sweet%20candy%20style''

Clicking on the “EU site” looking for Sweet Candy gives the following…

'SWEET%20CANDY%20I%20Capellaflavours'%20EU%20site

Is it any wonder that I’m losing hair…??
-.o
o.-

homer

spongebob

6 Likes

To throw another wrinkle into the mix (lol).

The Euro Series may be a spin-off flavour set similar to Silverline while I do have them I cannot say if it mentions Euro on the label since mine are all rebottles (if you go off the pictures on the Capella site it makes no mention of Euro)

Berry Blend - Capella Euro Series
Berry Cooler - Capella Euro Series
Cool Anise Bliss - Capella Euro Series
Fizz Pop - Capella Euro Series
Licorice - Capella Euro Series
Mixed Berry - Capella Euro Series
Pink Punch - Capella Euro Series
Sweet Blend - Capella Euro Series
Sweet Candy - Capella Euro Series

They do have them on the USA website and it does mention if they are a member of the euro series

Euro Series
All New. Inspired by the European palate.

5 Likes

Well FML.

Appreciate the info brother!

3 Likes

Sorry mate I actually missed the sweet candy (which is quite a good flavour and relatively friendly on coils) in that list I have edited it now. As an aside I sort of changed the name in my head to the Capella Anise Series

3 Likes

Adding a new find for our Tobacco friends :wink:

La Tabaccheria
Appears to be an Italian based site that specializes in tobacco flavors.

4 Likes

Adding Cyber Flavour (another candidate for some of the CF we may be seeing).

Appears to be Italian in origin, but if anyone can find the OEM source, and would link it, it would be appreciated (as I’m waist deep in updating flavors still ATM).

Not sure if it’s a “house brand”, a rebrand, or what just yet, but they’re being added to the DB so…the more info, the better! :wink:
TY!

2 Likes