Brand Abbreviation List (in progress)

Hi and thanks for all the great work here. I wish I had found it earlier :sweat_smile: I’ve been working on a similar list based on only the top 2,000 flavors on ELR and came up with a few I don’t see listed here or in the thread. I’ll try to post them below with links to their websites.

Bickford Flavors
Blck Flavour
Clyrolinx
Corvexo - Website redirect f/One Drop Flavors*

• New website dated 9/2019 also lists the company as “Real Flavors Corp / Corvexo LLC” Also lists another new flavor company Beary Farms on thier site0

Delosi Flavors
Eliquid France
Frandy Flavours **
** Listed on the Blck Flavour site above.

Hiliq Flavors
Raw Concentrates (Malaysia)
Real Flavors VgSC Super Concentrate ***
*** This is one on your list but here’s what the site shows now. “Real Flavors is no longer in business and has closed.
Real Flavors understands that customers need these flavors and have sold the formulas to DIY Flavours out of Canada.”

Sterling Cloud Flavors ??
Web search didn’t find Silver Cloud but did find this site.

Stixx Mixx
T-Juice
VSO Flavors
Wizard Labs

I found this post late last night that lists some I have listed above. I didn’t check to see if others are listed here on this thread.
Flavour Master List

I also found this table while I was searching. I’m not sure where I got or how accurate it is but it is interesting.

Vendor Brand Rebrand
Vaping Zone Bakers Flavors SC-Gourmet
High Desert Vapes Capella Ella's Gourmet Flavor Drops
Chefs Cupcake World Chefs Choice
Chefs Flavor Express Xpress Flavour
Chefs Flavour Art Flavour Creative
Darkstar Flavour Art Dark Arts
Drip Hacks Flavour Art Drip Hacks
NomNomz Flavour Art Craft Flavour
thee-cigshop.co.uk Flavour Art Flavour Max
Vapable Flavour Art Arte Italiano
DIY Vapor Supply Jungle Flavors Rain Forest Flavors
Chefs LorAnn Lauren's
thee-cigshop.co.uk LorAnn LorrAine's
Vapourdepot.com LorAnn Lorain
E-cig Express Medicine Flower Lotus
E-cig Express Real Flavors VG NorthWest VG
E-cig Express TFA Signature
Chefs Wrecka Reka-n
Thanks again and I hope this helps you a little.

Tom

5 Likes

Because there are no current restrictions in place for flavor name entries/submissions, those hurdles are largely created by the end-users themselves. I could see going with full-on spelling or staying with abbreviations… either way. But also take into account the spelling and grammar skills many of the users possess. In terms of minimizing those ‘hurdles’ it may be helpful, but I doubt it.

4 Likes

One possible solution could be to have the user pick the vendor from a list and then pick or add the flavor name only. If the vendor is not on the list they should submit it, with links to the vendor and or manufacture, for approval before it’s posted.

They could then be appended to the name by the site.

4 Likes

That idea has been discussed but always appreciate them nonetheless.
There are quite a few ideas bouncing around but the problem is taking action and getting them implemented. :frowning_face:

4 Likes

I’m sure @daath 's suggestion box is full :rofl: He’s done a great job on the site and as we know the last mile is always the hardest to complete.

4 Likes

Much appreciated Tom!

Most of them are on the list, but I remember Frandy standing out to me when I was visiting Bickford’s site at some point, and I still don’t recall if I’ve actually seen an entry for them (they’re that rare).

Beary is a very recent addition to the DIY scene.

About Real Flavors: that’s another recent “development”. The original has closed, but the brand is not dead. Only sold to a Canadian company. They are adding a U to the name though (Silly French Knig-gits :crazy_face: lol)
Many are anxiously awaiting the re-release of their flavors (oops! Flavours) to see if they’re on par with the Extracts era, or if they go with one of the other periods of reformulations… (SC, professional SC, etc)

Happy to meet you! :beers:
And thanks for caring, and trying to help! :thumbsup:
Rob

4 Likes

Oh wow, that’s alotta’ flavors. I’ve been using INW for ages. I’ll have to get use to that one. I’m not worried about most of them because my arsenal of flavors is limited anyway.

4 Likes

I do good to remember my name most days

5 Likes

That must be frustrating?

5 Likes

hahaha, yes, it can be quite frustrating…

4 Likes

If someone were to use say an exclamation mark does that raise your eyebrow too!

:grinning:

6 Likes

Only if it is used wrong!!! :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :smiley:

4 Likes

Done…

4 Likes

Added VapElf (health cabin) and the note about Eliquid-France to post 1…

3 Likes

Found another new one

ELFC = https://www.eliquidflavourconcentrates.co.uk/
One Shots…

3 Likes

Not really to do with “abbreviations”, but cleaned up all of the new FlavorMonks Tobacco Bastards entries.

PLEASE use the following if you use them:

Tobacco Bastards No.09 Bourbon (FM)
Tobacco Bastards No.11 Dark Honey (FM)
Tobacco Bastards No.13 Cohiba (FM)
Tobacco Bastards No.17 Dark Fire (FM)
Tobacco Bastards No.21 Mint (FM)
Tobacco Bastards No.29 Coffee (FM)
Tobacco Bastards No.33 Light Tobacco (FM)
Tobacco Bastards No.37 Original (FM)

These are kind of another example of a “fucked up” exception to the rule (of naming conventions) because: While they’re a “line”, the numerics of the series does not lend easily to a standard “bourbon #9” type listing (etc)

So “#9 Bourbon (Tobacco Bastards) (FM)” doesn’t really play well…(it would be lost among the “No.” and other “unique entries” I was seeing already)

Became aware of these thanks to a dupe submission by Tessie

5 Likes

Can someone add TFS (the flavour smiths) it’s from the makers of drip hacks

3 Likes

Yes, just the capitalization. I don’t know why but it drives me crazy. Why are so many of us here OCD? :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Ok… found a couple new ones to add to the list (one being a direct thanks to @woftam, and the second was a result of co-mingling among listings found while editing the first batch).

The first is “A-Sense”.
They are a Polish manufacturer of flavorings.

(Looking forward to seeing them hit larger channels and see what they have to bring! If it’s anything like the level of quality and accuracy to the name on the label as what Inawera is, I’m excited! :wink: )
So far, they’re carried by NomNomz (a UK vendor)

Please note that I’ve added all the missing flavors they currently offer to the database, and am in process of cleaning up the few existing ones!

The second find was “Aroma Sense
They’re a French manufacturer of flavorings.

Please DO NOT abbreviate either of these two company’s names if you end up having to add flavors as they come out with new ones!! As you can already see, this one in particular is another one of those cases why it’s vitally important to have info from the sources! (One ‘would be’ AS is Polish, the other ‘would be’ AS is French. Nothing to do with one another aside from making flavors!)

Thanks again for taking a moment to read the update!

5 Likes

Could we add this to the list https://e-liquid-recipes.com/flavor/267090 the spelling is wrong Advocaat should be Advocatt

3 Likes