Breaking News .....CDC found a possible link to illness

Seriously , this is hiw the media and government works…The day b4 the Rally where we get to have the world listen they report the truth…What have we been saying this whole time

12 Likes

And yet they keep trying their best to shift blame on other things…

“This does not rule out other possible ingredients,” Schuchat said. “There may be more than one cause.”

They just won’t give up, it’s too good of a story

9 Likes

I say, I say, them there folks is sharps a bowlin ball.

11 Likes

More like “crazy like a fraud”. It is you and I that they are counting on being “sharp like bowling balls” … :thinking:

See this here post for additional details.

7 Likes

While the folks are chanting we vape we vote they could be chanting we want the head of the CDC fired

10 Likes

And certain politicians, and the FDA, and certain lobbying groups, and… lol

8 Likes

If thur smart, the Merican Peepull will annoint Doctor Fudd to purge the pinko Seedy Sea fortwit !

Source: https://gamepedia.cursecdn.com/worldofmayhem_gamepedia_en/thumb/e/e0/Elmer_Fudd.png/1200px-Elmer_Fudd.png

4 Likes

I’m pretty sure that Dr FUD (Fear, Uncertainty, and Doubt) is already not only “running shit”, but going above and beyond in terms of namesake performance… :nauseated_face: :wink:

5 Likes

Yes, the Google Machine reveals that “FUDD” is the initialization of “Fear, Uncertainty, and Doubt Disorder”

As Great Leader is fond of saying, “who knew ?” … :clown_face:

The Diabolical Dr Fudd is secretly sworn to crypto-FUD (The Order of “Fealty, Unctuousness, and Denial”).

3 Likes

“Vitamin E acetate, an additive sometimes used in THC and other vaping products…”
What fucking other vaping products? Obviously none that we use because we’re STILL HERE!

11 Likes

I think they should disclose in detail just exactly what the hell they are testing. Is it anyone else that thinks this has been the least amount of transparency possible? So far it’s been some half-ass theories, and some really shoddy explanations.

9 Likes

Vitamin E (various Tocopherols) Acetate is an Acetic Acid (a component of Vinegar) ester of Tocopherols. The Melting (decompostion) Temperature of Tocopherol Diacetate has been reported to exist at ~200 *C.

… lipid-soluble vitamin E accounts for less than 1% of total palm oil content, it plays an important role in preserving oil stability and shelf-life while contributing to the health benefit of dietary palm oil consumption. … Palm oil is one of the most abundant natural sources of tocotrienols, with crude palm oil (also referred to as the “tocotrienol-rich fraction”) containing up to 800 mg/kg weight of α- and γ-tocotrienol isotypes. The distribution of vitamin E in palm oil is 30% tocopherols and 70% tocotrienols.

The presence of Vitamin E Tocopherols might be a concern in derivatives from such Palm Oils (ie, VG) ? Thus, Animal Glycerin (AG) - such as sourced from Free Range Non-GMO Hormone-Free Corned Beef Shanks - might be an optimum source for the “health conscious” non-vegetarian vaping aficionado … :clown_face:

3 Likes

@Raven-Knightly you and beef shanks. I’m always picturing you next to a steaming hot pile of beef. Just surrounded by beef shanks.

4 Likes

… and don’t forget to slather them in my Frilly Dancing Elfin Gumdrop Juice for maximal enjoyment ! … :clown_face:

Source: https://www.starrynightsfarm.com/uploads/2/9/0/0/29003837/s176179427412657312_p34_i1_w640.jpeg

2 Likes

And here I thought I was the only one. :rofl:
I keed, I keed!

4 Likes

I’ll never get slathered up beef shanks out of my mind now. It’s going to be hours. :smiley:

3 Likes

Love the lighthearted “back and forth” - but not sure if my wife Dottie might possibly take some offense ?

Dottie, the hot rising breakout star of, “Golden Fleece - Don’t You Dare Get Snotty with Dottie the Hottie”:

Dottie’s favorite snack is Hearth Braised Manchops smothered in a Sprinkled Cinnamon Apple Butter ! :yum:

4 Likes

Whatever you do … DO NOT think about BLUE COWS !

Source: https://cdn.iflscience.com/images/2210d5e6-5f21-59cb-8b58-664d42a0b1e3/content-1497609145-blue-moo.jpg

:clown_face:

3 Likes

I thought I read somewhere that she was still on the lamb…

4 Likes

A bit closer to Mutton, I would say. But don’t tell her that - unless you are cruising for a “Hoof Sandwich” !

:clown_face:

5 Likes