Bull City Flavors moving to BIGGER warehouse!

The only thing that could make @BullCityFlavors service better, is if they had in house pick up.:wink:

4 Likes

Apparently you can just drive by, knock on their door and they love to see ya. I dont live close but thats what i hear from people close by. Maybe give it a try? :wink:

Not to start a new discussion about vendor a is better than b kinda bs, but im very happy to see you guys expand. Very well deserved and my first stop for flavors due to the amazing customer service, a lot of other vendors lacking! (Not naming any lol)

4 Likes

https://appamatix.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/mr-t-name-437x450.jpg

3 Likes

Dokken, then Mr.T, your taking me back tonight

4 Likes

They do. When you get to shipping, put in BCFā€™s address.

7 Likes

OooOOOooh!
Eye spy new flavor houses being carried since I last checked! :face_with_hand_over_mouth: :drooling_face:

Natureā€™s Flavorsā€¦
One on Oneā€¦
Solub Aromeā€¦

Loving this!!!

@BullCityFlavors
Just need to add Medicine Flower to that list! :wink:

8 Likes

Bull City is moving in the right directionā€¦bigger placeā€¦new flavorsā€¦great CSā€¦they listenā€¦

5 Likes

Has bcv made a major change to their shipping? It used to be one of the main reasons i ordered from them, their excellent turn over time, they put other vendors to shame. But i ordered for the first time in months the other day and noticed a couple of things that seemed off to me. First, i got my order to over $50 just to get free shipping but the free shipping was $4.25. Umm, thats not free. Then, much to my distress, lol, i notice the shipping is from fedex. Yikes. Say it aint so. To no surprise at all, 4 days after i ordered, my package is in tennesee, im in nj, bcv is in nc, that doesnt add up. Not gonna complain after only 4 days of ordering, just saying this to me is a huge deviation from the dependable bcv shipping supremacy. Is this just a temporary thing while moving to the bigger warehouse or whatever or is this just what it is now?

2 Likes

https://www.bullcityflavors.com/domestic-shipments/
FREE SHIPPING POLICY:

• Free Shipping is only available to the Continental US (Lower 48 States)*

To receive free shipping for domestic orders your cart must meet the $75 requirement before sales tax and after any coupons are applied.

There is currently a code which can make free shipping start at $49.95 ( FREESHIP )

Did you use the code?

4 Likes

Arggggghhā€¦ no! I used the elrecipes 6% code. Lol. Eh, whatever, still saved some. Didnt realize the code was needed for free shipping. Thanks!

4 Likes

I may be wrong, but I believe one can only use only ONE code when ordering.

I guess my math teacher was right when she said her class might come in handy one day. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

5 Likes

Its not free if you use another codeā€¦ That just happened to me this weekend as well .

3 Likes

Whoah!!! Iā€™ll be checking that out next order. No problems ever with current NF vendor, but i look forward to seeing just what flavors and which type they carry.

I may make an order with BCF just to let them know the brand is worth carrying.

6 Likes

WHATTTTT! Wish they had them for the Easter Saleā€¦i made a total different order at DIYVS as no one else had them. This is good! I like DIYVS their selection is among the best but they donā€™t ever seem to have sales or free shipping without spending a good amount of $$$.

3 Likes

i donā€™t see them on BCFā€¦were you teasing me?

2 Likes

3 Likes

False alarm! Well, maybe there is hope for a more complete offering, but for now @BullCityFlavors is only carrying Ginger NF and Malt NF. I have those already. Malt is awesome, if you donā€™t have it already, pick it up next time youā€™re there! Ginger is very good, but not a whole lot of recipes i make call for itā€¦yet! Just got Oatmeal Cookie RFSC and might blend a little in to see what happens.

4 Likes

Oh you big tease! Yeah I have seen these beforeā€¦always wondered why they didnā€™t carry more.

4 Likes

I lay the blame on @Sprkslfly! He got me all excited! Guess i should have checked before posting! :thinking:

3 Likes

:laughing: Iā€™ll take it!
I knew there were only two when I posted that shot, but I was hoping that it was only the tip of the iceberg for things to come (kind of like how ECX or NR only add them as they go on the shelves).

2 Likes