Buyers Beware

could you just get me one too?? please… jk lol

2 Likes

Not yet, I guess. I’m on their email “back in stock” list, but I haven’t gotten that email yet ( always get that happy email from them ). They are spot on getting the product out in a timely fashion; just FYI. Good at responding to email as well.

I’m not totally sold on pre-ordering. They didn’t have that option anyway.

2 Likes

I’m not either… I just took a chance at a good price. It’s torture though and Sig don’t release any info. I got 5 tc mods tho so I guess I can wait. I even got the the old Vapor Flask paired with a tank and running in TC with no problems.

2 Likes

Lucky so-and-so! ; )

3 Likes

for Christ sake… keep your customers happy!!!

2 Likes

Well they made good on the 1st promise. The Snow Wolf is in the mail. I should get it by Saturday. Now for the refund. I will keep you all updated.

Hey Gregory,

As stated in the other email, your order has been refunded and you have NOT been charged for the snow wolf. I have reshipped a Snow Wolf 200w to you free of charge, to make up for the screw up caused. I apologize deeply for any inconvenience caused.

Here is the tracking number: XXXX51020083077XXXXXXX

​Best Regards,
Arlind Rexha
Elev8 Vape Customer Service

3 Likes

Hey, they took my advice and started putting a name on their emails! LoL The refund shouldn’t take long. I guess it depends on your bank, but I had mine the next day.

3 Likes

Thanks for your help and support @JoJo! :kissing_closed_eyes:

3 Likes

They made things right and did it quickly… Thank God. I got the mod today and a refund to my bank account.

6 Likes

Nice! Just hope your head doesn’t explode when you crank that thing up to 200w!

4 Likes

Right, let’s continue this thread.

Efun.top, great prices usually but if you shit doesn’t work, don’t expect them to fix it. You can open a ticket and they will reply, at first that is, and then they will proceed to ignore you.

Gearbest will string you along as long as possible. Apparently they have this rule that after one month you won’t be fully refunded.
This is what they told me before they continued their silence again;

Sorry for replying to you so late.

After reviewing your case,we will offer you 3 solutions:

1)return for refund or exchange (30-day return for full product value, after one-month,only exchange)

1. 23usd refund to wallet or 18usd refund to paypal/GC

2. no return Pay 65usd product value for resending and shipping (guarantee good quality)

I’ve paid over $92 for this (not vape related btw but that’s immaterial) so a $23 or $18 refund for something that doesn’t work is outrageous if I may say so.
“Garantuee good quality”, sounds pretty hollow if you’ve got it already and it is useless!
This last answer I only got after I took it up with Paypal, then more silence after I asked for a refund and if they could provide me with an address to send it back to. So now I have escalated it officially with Paypal and let them sort it out.

6 Likes

Pay pal IS the way to go. If they don’t except paypal don’t buy from them and if you get no satisfaction from your vendor do not hesitate to escalate to paypal.
Name and shame the vendors than we have problems with and boycott there sites, on the same note vendors with good reps should also be premoted and advertised.
Customer service is vital when you have a problem. Good customer service = plenty of sales.

6 Likes

Gearbest are thieves.

4 Likes

Cross them off you christmas card list and don’t order from them again,also well done for bringing it to our notice.

1 Like

Gearbest has replied in the nick of time to Paypal with an offer to partially refund me. Their offer is a $15 refund for a $95 product that doesn’t work. Should I just ROFL or :cry:, needless to say I reclined their generous offer.

3 Likes

I’m surprised they didn’t fold and pay up. They are sacrificing their PP account to rob one individual. They are some stingy FU :negative_squared_cross_mark:. They will be boycotted by me. I stand in support of what’s right.

6 Likes

Sounds to me like they know exactly how to play the game and hold on to your money as long as possible. PayPal has always done a good job for me when I have had to get them involved to settle a claim Hold out and you should get a complete refund thru PayPal
I have never ordered from GB and after reading what others have been thru I will never order from them.

4 Likes

Maybe they hope that I will fold. If you don’t accept the settlement and Paypal decides in their favour you lose all your money. Maybe they think that might scare me into accepting their pitiful refund. Fat chance!

[quote=“wvsanta, post:37, topic:22875”]
Hold out and you should get a complete refund thru PayPal
[/quote]That’s exactly what I’m going to do, they have been jerking me around from day 1 with non solutions and a lot of silence in between. I doubt very much that Paypal will rule in their favour.

4 Likes

just make sure to keep all your interactions with them to support your claim w PayPal if the need arises…

5 Likes

I had openend a ticket with them so all the info is in their support section which they have to share with Paypal. If they delete that info it wouldn’t look very good and they’ll certainly lose.

2 Likes