Buyers Beware

Oh, yeah definitely will update if they ever send it. From now on, I think I will stick with my favorite trusted vendors, of course I probably have enough to supply a lot of people anyway, although I always go through the thing is I love that mod I am not going to part with it. Lol.

2 Likes

That kind of sucks, their prices for the Istick TC 100W made me want to replace my old one.

3 Likes

Yeah I had 2 istick tc100 in the order, loved my old one until the switch stopped working, the dual parallel battery configuration made for great battery life, I also had 2 evic vtc minis in the order, out of the one’s I had, only had one died out of the 5, switch again, but I managed to switch it out with another old one that didn’t have a speck of paint left on it, and had a like new mod. Not to mention the firmware updates on both. Out of all the older ones I had I was able to get 2 brothers 1 sister, and 3 friends off smoking for good, once they felt like they were up to a new setup, they came back to me in perfect working condition to help others.

3 Likes

Well I got a update, I finally received the package today :grinning:, I was chalking it a loss but just came home to see it in the mail. I still don’t think I could recommend them as they didn’t answer any calls or emails. Not sure if they are going out of business or not. So proceed with caution if you want to order from the epuffstore.

5 Likes

Ya, even that is sketchy…

1 Like

I deal extensively with Nicotine River and have never had a problem with processing times, everytime I have had the need to call them they bend over backwards while giving you the shirt off their back at the same time @Nicotine_River_Chem are all great people.

Element vape was more than helpful with the only problem I ever had with them and were fast to fix it. Great people all aroumd

3 Likes

Vapesourcing is another to add here. I purchased a Dead Rabbit from them along with another atty. Received the one, the Vandy Pyro but never received the Dead Rabbit nor cotton. This order was in November 2018. I emailed them consistently. Finally got PayPal involved. My case was settled in THEIR favor after being lost in CA in customs. They gave PayPal my first shipment that indeed made it to me but not the lost shipment that was never found and resent. So I’m out the money and no recourse with my bank since of course it was under $50 and over 60 days.
Vapesourcing was reluctant in returning my emails until I went through their webpage vs replying back to the stream of emails to the customer service thread. So basically I had to tell my story to many agents there over and over. I got the repetitive response of, “Please wait a few more days,” week after week.

This is very sad since many do business with them and no telling how many others are effected and not coming forward like I haven’t until now. :-(:disappointed_relieved:

5 Likes

A bit like the victim not wanting come forward perhaps. You may find that relating any problems publicly will speed your resolution with any vendors that you have. Using this forum for example if you search for “vapesourcing” or any other u find links to them such as yours and find information whether it be good or bad so u can make up or mind whether to use them or not. I am sure they dont want negative publicity so use this to your advantage and get attention to your problem. it worked for me so bash away every opportunity you get :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

You are right about that. I see their posts everyday and it makes me sick to my stomach, actually. I tried a few times before I joined here and was “rerouted” to private pm’s and emails. …Nothing ever came about it. They just passed the buck there as well.
So many times I just wanted to ask where my order was on one of their “ads” but didn’t feel it was right nor my place to do so. So I never did. I played the nice, patient customer. Unfortunately now after PayPal ruled in their favor and knowing they didn’t make right in customs, I feel this is just wrong. I wasn’t the only person involved as they had even sent me a screenshot of others in my same situation and to please wait a few more days for clearing. It’s like they have a scheme to send one product after a few weeks of waiting then do this to another backorder. Both were showing as in stock when I sent my money over. Not out of stock. They got me, bad.

You live and learn. …I’ll never order from them again. I was even a return customer at that. …

4 Likes

I feel you. Vapesourcing is definitely one company that I am truly not impressed with. I ordered the Bonza kit and the site said “in stock” for the color scheme I chose. Then three days after the order it said “backorder”. When questioned they were like sorry it is on back order. I finally got it 5 months later. I had to constantly stay on them for this order. It was Customer service from here and Customer service from HK, that finally got this resolved. What was truly odd, was the different responses given for the order. I am sorry @vapesourcing your business practices need to be fixed! If you read this, please respond to @Jenn_72 and fix your mistakes! This is very, very bad business! If this does not get fixed expect more scathing reviews from me and others. I will also have to say to boycott your giveaways until this gets fixed!

5 Likes

Let me guess…the matte black finish? I ordered that kit in that finish from them (site showed in stock) and they sent me the wrong finish. They wanted me to pay to send it back. Right…I wound up gifting it to a friend after a bunch of back and forth with the vendor. They are on my never use again list for sure.

5 Likes

I thought about that one, but chose the Wrinkled Copper one. It just spoke to me and I wanted one so bad. They did have the best price, but for the hassle, not even worth it.

4 Likes

I am actually shocked I did not use one swear word. I guess I have calmed down a bit. Or I may be sick. LOL.

5 Likes

lol…same here. They had actually sent me the wrinkle finish instead of the matte :rofl:

3 Likes

LOLZ. I enjoy it. It is a little finicky on the draw button. I also notice with the 20700 and the 21700 batteries, arcing is a problem. The sweet zone is a Sony VCT 6 battery with the adapter.

3 Likes

Ahhh good to know. Thanks! I have the matte coming from another site…hopefully.

3 Likes

@Skullblade789 So sorry about any inconvenience caused for you. The quantities of every batch come in our warehouse are limitied, when it’s in your turn to ship the items, they are just out of stock, so we change it as backorder. Thanks for your kindly understanding. And we are still trying our best to give our customers the best service and look for the best way to solve the problems. So sorry about this again.
@Jenn_72 So what can I do for you? Any problems, please feel free to contact me.

1 Like

:+1: thats how its done :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

There’s actually a really simple way to fix that!!

Don’t allow your own automated system to sell more than what you have in stock.

People understand when something goes out of stock. It’s normal.

What they will NEVER find acceptable is a company/website saying that something is IN STOCK, taking the order, taking the money, and then saying “I’m sorry, but yours is now back-ordered”. :rage:

13 Likes

This has just happened to me with VapeCiga! So… BEWARE! They will say something is in stock on the website… they take your money… then, after the 4th email you send them (once a week for 4 weeks)… they tell you “Sorry! Not in stock! Must order from Vendor… Let you know when shipped.” :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

I don’t think so VapeCiga! PayPal dispute in the works :rage: Thanks!

Stay far away from here! :japanese_goblin:

5 Likes