Buyers Beware

:joy::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:… Guess who just emailed me? One guess!

…now to get my name OFF their mailing list! Doesn’t really matter though… they’ve already $ sold $ my info to the highest bidders available across the innerwebs! :grimacing:

7 Likes

Are you sure the item said in stock and not pre-order?

I have used Vapeciga several times and the only problem I have had was if you mix pre-order and non pre-order items in the same order, nothing will ship until all pre-order items arrive from the manufacturer.

One things for sure though. They have great customer service. They always follow up, reply, come to a resolution, or provide a refund.

It’s China though so there is a big time difference and the reply may take 12 hours or so depending on when you email them. Also any order from China goes on the slow boat and can take a month to arrive.

2 Likes

Here ya go…

If you can get it from them, I’d be more than happy to pay you the $1 which I’m going to bet you that you can’t. :wink:

I want the Green Splatter version :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Sorry to hear this happened. I reread your post and you say they didn’t contact you till the fourth time. Sitty :poop:

4 Likes

…guess it may be the Chinese Gooberment, requiring everyone to stay home, since they have a pretty bad thing happening with the virus over there. I’ll step back a bit and let PayPal deal with the problem and I’ll keep my eyes peeled for one State side. :wink: But, hey… the bet still stands! :joy:

3 Likes

Gotta be careful with VaporRange! :confused: They’ll take your money, sell WAY more than they have in stock, and leave you hanging for weeks. Been there, done that, stood in line, bought the T-shirt… burned it! :rage:

6 Likes

Granted, I haven’t done a lot of orders with them, but I did 3 separate orders on their last major sale like this (which was also posted in the Good Deals thread roughly a year ago) and had flawless transactions each time.

When did you last deal with them?
(Wondering if things improved by the time I dealt with them, or have gotten worse since I dealt with them?)

4 Likes

End of Nov ‘19… being a good bunny and ordered a whole bunch of stuff early for family members Xmas presents and was very disappointed by them! Wound up having to order it from EU/China and most of it didn’t get here until after Xmas! So, yeah… VaporRange kinda screwed me over, but good! :rage:

4 Likes

I’ve only had 2 dealings with VaporRange, but that was back in 2016, when I was in full stock up mode. Picked up 4 EH Pro KFL+ V2’s on clearance, in April, and liked them so much, I picked up 4 more in May.

Both deals went off without a hitch, but that was almost 4 years ago. Who knows if it’s even the same people running it now. Could have been taken over by some greasy spiders since then. I still get their sales emails, and check out the sales from time to time, but rarely order anything from anyone, at this point. I’ll be sure to avoid VR from now on, in case I get the itch for something different. Next time I’m in my email box, I’m going to unsubscribe from their sales emails. Your thumbs down is good enough for me, to avoid them!

4 Likes

Mmmmm… greasy spiders…

4 Likes

Update on VapeCiga as a vendor:

So, after VapeCiga tells me they can’t provide the merchandise… I start a dispute session with PayPal concerning their practices; this was January 16, 2020.

I go out to check for mail this morning and find a small-ish, white plastic ship bag in the black abyss of the post box. Low and behold :open_mouth:… looky what showed up!

No email from VapeCiga, saying… “We got you! Here’s a track number. Sorry for the delay!” … nothing. :confused:

I don’t want to seem ungrateful for getting my item… I did finally get it… but, does a person actually have to call on the “Sheriff” to get their package? :thinking:

So… one point is, it’s worth it to go through the proper channels to get your item OR get your money back if your being jerked around by the vendor. :wink:

Another point is… we as customers and fellow vapers, should relay to each other our experiences with vendors; the good and bad.

Lastly, I would hope that forum members wouldn’t just arbitrarily throw up “Good Deals” listings from vendors, IF they’ve never ordered from that particular vendor. You wouldn’t want to steer a brother/sister vaper in the wrong direction. :wink:

6 Likes

Well, I was going to add something I saw from Bob’s House of Discount Vape Gear and Plumbing Supplies, but I guess I won’t now. Killjoy.

6 Likes

absolutely. I myself only share emails from vendors i have used or know by others to be reputable. I am sorry that you had a bad experience w/ my last ‘good deal’ posting but sadly thats the nature of the beast. Out of 100s of good reviews there always be one poor fella who got screwed and sorry this time it was you.

4 Likes

I’m very glad to hear you got your mod finally.

At this time I’m willing to forgive a problem from a vendor or shipping chain in China. The people are restricted in work due to the Corona Virus. I don’t know for sure but they may be short handed or without some communication and technical support they are used to. They may even be running on a skeleton crew. I’ve also become fond of Vapeciga and not hesitate to buy from them and recommend them to others.

On a sort of side note but not completely, I’ve seen some behind the scenes video of China’s shipping distribution hubs and all I can say is it’s amazing that we even receive a fraction of what we do unharmed!!! We’re talking about an army of young men and maybe women hand sorting mountains of packages that are just shoved towards them, bulldozer style.

6 Likes

No worries man… :wink: I meant to say in that other post about VaporRange… that I have ordered from them a couple of times before. One was without a hitch, the other had an issue with OOS items by the time they went to pick my order, and the last one was total BS. So, I’m sure folks have lucky orders and not so lucky orders from certain vendors. It can be a roll of the dice sometimes… but, I’m not really a betting kinda guy. I’ll try and stick with the solid vendors from here on out. :wink:

4 Likes

No doubt! :confounded: I wouldn’t want to try making a living like that! I do feel bad for that sector of customer service… very under-appreciated! And they probably get paid peanuts for the work. :confused:

5 Likes

Personally, I’d rather have them qualify the post by sharing the deal, and stating flat out that “I’ve never ordered from here before, but here’s the deal I found. Does anyone have any experience with ‘xyz’ vendor?”

I recall quite a few instances of new folks wanting to be helpful by sharing a deal from a vendor that many of us know, but they didn’t (and/or know the history of… EG: VapeNW taking a swan-dive in what they carried, and customer service when they were sold/taken over a couple years ago. Though it seems they have improved somewhat.) most have been legitimate deals.
Hell, some folks won’t order direct from China at all (long before the whole virus thing started).

I don’t think we have anyone here that would intentionally or knowingly want to do that.

I’m with you in that I think it would be in the best interest to get confirmation from someone with experience (hopefully more than a single instance, but if the details of a poor experience merit it, even a single bad reference is enough to stop me from placing the order) and hopefully it’s recent experience. :wink:

My overall request would be:
If you haven’t ordered from the vendor whose Deal you’re sharing, say that in the post!
Then, those that who aren’t familiar with the vendor can wait for input from their fellow members before proceeding.

As said above though, I’m sorry you had to go through all the headaches. But I definitely appreciate your sharing the experience and details with everyone.

Because it’s the same as the person trying to save others some money, both are in the interest of trying to help their fellow vapers! :wink:

8 Likes

I’ve always had a good experience with Everzon. Sometimes they were a tad bit slow on getting the order out of the door… however, after one well-placed email from the buyer, one usually sees movement.

5 Likes

I recently had after some good experiences a bad experience with Everzon. I had a missing BF Pin and they could no solve it.
Greedy on shipping it after I claimed it and then missed it to add to my next shipment which we agreed and asking me afterwards to pay for the shipping cost. :face_vomiting:

So I will stay away from Everzon.

2 Likes

I’ve had the same experience with a number of vendors just like that…

The last vendor, with which I had issues (unnamed for now; still working on the problem), bungled up a parts order and wouldn’t do anything about making it right. I’m trying my hardest to not go “Full Reddit Asshole” on this vendor. The brand name is very well known and has a fairly big loyal cult following. The issue is kinda small potatoes and super first world-ish… but, still, I paid money for something that wasn’t fulfilled properly by the vendor. Disappointed! :confused:

I usually give the vendor 3 chances to make it right… then, the just, rightful, and extreme social media slandering begins! :rage:

7 Likes