Call To Action: Links to Help Keep Your Vaping Rights! Updated: 10/23/15

Yeah I agree. From now when I purchase vape gear or visit a vaping site, I’ll be asking them to support CASAA and the vapers movement. There are so many people that just don’t know.Considering the impact the regulations will have on vendors and shops I feel they should be leading the charge.

4 Likes

Sorry @ringling - I moved your memes to the meme-thread :smile:

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: Vape Meme’s

PLEASE SEND OUR LAWMAKERS A MESSAGE!!!

2 Likes

Message sent !!!

2 Likes

ME TOO

I think this is a sad showing of support. There are millions of vapers but 5300 testimonials. I see why the CDC and FDA are saying vaping doesn’t help people quit smoking.

2 Likes

Comments posted

Sorry posted a comment a while back via my email !

1 Like

I too sent a letter, Did the same with Indiana law makers.I just fell like we are fighting goverment and politic, and All the support from $ from butt companies seams just to over like the little people like us. I vote but just don’t have the numbers to change. Hell you can get pot in denver and walk around hight and it’s ok, walk arond drunk and it’s ok, but if you walk and vape they want to shoot us down. That just my opion.

1 Like

Is there any update on this?

There was a call to action a couple weeks ago. Nothing this week tho. Some of us write and email our government officials regularly so they know we are watching. It’s never too much effort to keep our vaping rights. There are regular post to this sub though…
http://forum.e-liquid-recipes.com/c/general/healthadvocacy

Don’t care about any legislation ,getting into DIY eliquids,are they going to ban pg NO used in asthmatic inhalers etc etc ,ban PG no in plenty of products ie cough mixtures,ban flavourings NO in most food products,Ban nicotine NO in tobacco products,Ban normal cigs Never in a year of sundays,Govs make too much money from sale of real cigs.I don’t give a flying f about legislation.

Do you care to continue to buy equipment to vape your DIY blends?

3 Likes

I emailed the FDA with my story today. Maybe we all should do that?

4 Likes

http://www.vapeandecigstore.co.uk/pages/news.asp
A call to uk vapers. Please sign and share this link.
Only 100,000 signatures required.

2 Likes

I received the following response after submitting a letter concerning HR 2058 (requesting support)… I did remove name and address info.

Mr. REMOVED
REMOVED Street
Springfield, MO 65802-4043

Dear Mr. REMOVED,

Thank you for contacting me regarding H.R. 2058, Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Deeming Authority Clarification Act.

As you are aware, the FDA proposed a rule that would subject cigars, e-vapor products, and other tobacco products to the Tobacco Control Act of 2009. The proposed rule set February 15, 2007 as a grandfather date for newly deemed tobacco products. Growing concerns that the proposed rule’s grandfather date for newly deemed tobacco products would impede innovation and impose unnecessary regulatory burdens on both the FDA and regulated industries led to the introduction of H.R. 2058. This bill amends the grandfather date for “deemed tobacco products” under the Food, Drug, and Cosmetics Act and allows for products that hit the market since 2007 to remain on the shelves without being subject to the burdensome market FDA approval application process.

Over the last few decades the federal government has regulated the activities of the American people in increasingly minute detail. This micro-regulatory state is strangling businesses, preventing job creation and costing our economy hundreds of billions of dollars each year. Even worse, this degree of regulation is incompatible with a free people enjoying a limited representative government. That is why I am proud to co-sponsor this bill along with other members of Congress.

Currently, H.R. 2058 is being considered by the House Energy and Commerce Committee’s Subcommittee on Health—of which I am a member. I will continue to be a strong voice for common sense, limited government, and free market principals.
Again, thank you for contacting me on this important issue. Hearing the views of all Missourians gives me the opportunity to better understand how important issues could impact the people of the Seventh District and the future interests of the nation.

For additional information regarding current legislation, my representation of the Seventh District, and to sign up to receive my monthly newsletter, I invite you to visit my website at http://long.house.gov

Sincerely,

Billy
Long

of
Congress

3 Likes

I received a e-mail this morning (S.Amdt.3547) and thought it would be a good idea to post the subject. I’m pretty sure most of you USA folks will be notified in some manner but you can’t be too diligent with this kind of notice. Please see:

If you have the time, please protest this federal bill, I have.

I protest Encroachments on reasonable liberties. Will the next attack/curtailments consist of functioning vape gear then computers, cell phones, loose Li batteries, empty mech mods etc…?
I think someone does not like our vape past time passions and are definitely out to get the vape industry/public.

1 Like

I got the email this morning as well and sent emails to my people.

The more good folks know the more likely some good will come by way of lawful protest. Non US folks ,unfortunately, have this axe soon to be held over their heads too. It’s sort of a “monkey see monkey do” type of thing.

1 Like

All of this hype brings me to remember the reefer madness movie of yesteryear. I mean seriously. Just tax it already and let us vape without an adulterated ministry telling us what we can and can’t do.

Latest anti-vape garbage: