Can Someone Help With MSDS Report

Hi guys im dealing with a food flavoring company and just got there msds report and it would be great if someone can tell me if its good and safe for inhaling or no by the msds reports

if you can help please send me your email so i can foroword the emial to you, thanks alot

2 Likes

why not just post it here… lots of folks here that can help, but sending it thru email… well… :flushed::smile:

4 Likes

Just set up a google doc drive account and share the documents.

You can also start by posting the flavor company and flavors your interested in.

5 Likes

they are big pdf files and every flavour msds is 3-7 pages

3 Likes

im doing that right now :+1::+1:

4 Likes

Wow.
It’s like the guy behind the curtain at Oz.
“Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain!!!”

3 Likes

I just sucked down 2 gigs of pdf files on knitting, so 1 flavor mds file wont be nearly as big…
If you have to, find a media host and upload to there.

3 Likes
2 Likes

Dude…

If the rest is like the first one…

Please do not use.

Anytime you see these words on an mds statement:

SAFETY DATA SHEET
according to the Globally Harmonized System
Caramello Flavour AH-488-030-9
Version 7.4 Revision Date 18 OCT 2019
Print Date 18 OCT 2019
Administrative information:
Report Information: SDS_IN/EN/GHS_SDS_UN_CNTRY/19
Sales & Distribution Information:
MU02/FL/IN11/01
Shipping Order Information:
18 586 901/11 481 549
/
Signal word
:
Warning
Hazard statements : H317 May cause an allergic skin
reaction.
H319 Causes serious eye irritation.
Precautionary statements :
Prevention
:
P261 Avoid breathing dust/ fume/ gas/ mist/
vapours/ spray.
P264 Wash skin thoroughly after handling.
P272 Contaminated work clothing should not be
allowed out of the workplace.
P280 Wear protective gloves/ eye protection/ face
protection

I would steer clear of the whole lot.
I would not attempt to order a sampler, nothing.

I am not going to go thru this lot of pdfs… I will tell you to use your own common sense.

If it is not safe for your eyes, and skin, can you imagine what it would do to your nose, throat and lungs? wow…

Stick with trusted flavors from reputable companies.

Not a clue where you are, but I am sure you can find things that are safer to vape.

4 Likes

well at least they tested what ever this is on rabbits and rats…

SECTION 13. Disposal considerations
13.1 Waste treatment methods
Product
:
Do not dispose of waste into sewer.
Do not contaminate ponds, waterways or ditches with
chemical or used container.
Send to a licensed waste management company.
Contaminated packaging :
Empty remaining contents.
Dispose of as unused product.
Do not re-use empty containers.
Dispose of in accordance with local regulations

yeah buddy lol… I’d be scared to even try to dilute this…

3 Likes

and if you do have it, if it catches fire… throw sand on it and call for help.

3 Likes

So…what company are we looking at here??

3 Likes

@TorturedZen Givaudan is the company

4 Likes

I am not going to go thru all the msds sheets one by one nor will I ever tell you any of them are safe - I am just not qualified to say that and anyone who is qualified would say no simply because none would take the responsibility.
I checked Caramello Flavour AH-488-030-9
All the cas numbers listed in the msds sheets are also used in TPA products with the exception of cas 431-03-8 which is food grade Diacetyl.

Does this make it safe - NO IT DOESN’T.

YOU will need to do research YOU will need to make an informed decision - for me there are plenty of flavours out there so there is no real need to trail blaze.

8 Likes

I second this opinion… For me it makes no sense , too many great flavors that we all know are safe for vaping…I can’t imagine that this companies offerings can’t be matches or surpassed in quality …

8 Likes

I totally agree with you, @woftam…

Even Flavorah as almost the same identical warnings, and don’t add extra diacetyl. The vibe I got from reading that first one… and then I glanced at the “CO-331-349-8” (4th one on my right, unsure of position for others)… and all the red letters it has… Im not digging and picking which one is safe or not. when in doubt, use something safer and recommended with more than just a solo user trying to test things out.

There is a page here for “resources” with all kinds of tips tricks and even shops, places where buying flavors for vaping that are known to be used. no reason to reinvent the wheel just yet…

https://e-liquid-recipes.com/resources

If this disappoints you, I am sorry… not too many here dig into the big fancy words and warnings… we do have a few… but if they will comment, and even then… most of us wont take a risk. If you get sick, well we all do not want that to happen.

6 Likes

i need the flavours in bulk guys thats the main problem that im facing…
i cant import flavorah tfa fa inw and all these companies because its not allowed to enter contry
thats why im searching for a local company

3 Likes

Well rather than potentially do yourself mischief Have a look for local suppliers - I would say that you would be able to get them into the country so long as they were declared to customs properly as artificial food flavouring for culinary purposes.

There are suppliers in India

https://www.flavourwala.com

or as I put in your other thread

https://www.flavourella.com

3 Likes

Why ??? If it is because you are making liquid for others then imo there is even more reason to NOT reinvent the wheel… I’m not sure why anyone would need flavors in bulk unless they were supplying others . When mixing for others there health is more important than yours …

3 Likes

Good luck with that. Truly, I wish you the best, but I doubt someone can just look over it and wamo bamo they know if it’s safe. It will take hours to figure it all out.

Looks like you have some learning to do…

2 Likes