Can Someone Help With MSDS Report

I’m opening a flavour shop just to help vapers stay of smoking
i won’t be mixing i will be only supplying the flavour concentration and i want to make sure i am supplying them the stuff that right for them and even for me because im an ex smoker as well

3 Likes

im a law graduate i have nothing to do with chemicals thats the main problem but i will get some help from professional that can be managed

3 Likes

Right on. Good luck with that too. What country will you be opening your shop?

2 Likes

india-new delhi…
amman-jordan

3 Likes

So your gonna open 2 shops?

Forgive me if I ask to many questions but I am fascinated with that part of the world and am very curious. So, do you know why you can’t bring Flavor Art (just an example) into the country? I’m only guessing but I would assume y’all have flavored beverages and or food, candy etc.

Would your store be a front or are you doing it from home?

1 Like

not at all a problem brother feel free to ask anything …

yes im going to open 2 shops one in each contry …
the shop will be registered as bavrege and food flavour shop

regarding flavour art the problem with costumes agents they are not very flexible… i have tried importing but it was not allowed to enter the contry
because what costumes agents do the just google the brand name so as soon as they googled flavour art it was vape related stuff
i was trying to explain that this is a flavour concentration and you cant vape it
it also can be used in any thing like food juice hookah tobacco and what ever other thing but they were fully refusing and it was denied from entery … so i had to find other company that manufactures locally.

and yeah it will be a store with a physical location and an online shop as well… :+1:

4 Likes

Huh, crazy. You are right about custom agents, they tend to get a superman complex.

awesome. Good luck man. I hope you stick around and let us know how it works out. I am fascinated about how things work on that side of the Rock.

1 Like

Maybe ask the vendor to label as food & beverage flavors? Most companies will accommodate you on labeling since you will operating under a food & beverage umbrella.

3 Likes

guys if you were in my situation
and you had pick bettwen the major companies which company would you pick: flavour art, capeela etc…

i mean which one has the most variety and best quality

2 Likes

Flavorah but that is just me… with over 200 flavors and everything is on point… no one but Flavorah.
However… some of flv fall on the dangerous goods…

3 Likes

FlavourArt would get my vote if you had to go with just one brand. Variety, strength, and taste is good.

5 Likes

Doing some searching to see how to get you around this issue

4 Likes

I’d definitely go with capella or tpa if i’d had to choose just one company. Several good reasons.

• Much cheaper. It means much wider market at the beginning. Especially in India. Especially since savings vs smoking are not nearly as big as on the West. After you get your buyers you can easily introduce other companies later.
  • Much easier to mix for beginners by drop counting. And most of your buyers will be beginners.
  • Flv is a vaping company, which might be a huge problem for you since vaping is illegal in India. Cap/tpa/fa are food and beverage companies
  • quality wise fa is a step higher and flv is two steps higher than cap/tpa, but this should not be your priority atm since you won’t have much competition (and you know that 3-4 years ago large majority of us were vaping just cap/tpa/fw and didn’t miss anything else too much)
  • ofc situation in Amman is totally different, so you’d need to have a completely different approach there than in India. It might make sense to not start with both at the same time in so different environments, but rather to learn and get an experience in one first.

Why do you need to focus on one company only? If logistic is a problem than i’m sure you’ll find ways for other suppliers too if you get one; and the best suppliers are often not the manufacturers themself. If you think price-wise would be so beneficial since buying in bulk, then it’s a question if that is the best path. It would be dumb to buy all 150 flavors of cap and 250 of tpa; lots of those are not that good (and that is not good for your business). It would probably make more sense to pick 25 cap, 25 tpa, 25 fw, 15 fa, etc.

4 Likes

Flavorah does ship to India via this way it’s on their website https://www.flavourwala.com/product-category/flavorah/

Waiting to hear back from Flavourart and TPA

3 Likes

Also waiting to hear back from capella I did note that international shipping was directed to use http://www.capellaflavours.com/

2 Likes

this is the main point this makes it 10x eiser to import

i fully agree with you and for jordan it will be mainly on shot flavours, nic, vg pg
because main reason in jordan for buyers is saving money and other reason is that i have leaked news that tobacco vanilla flavours will be banned from e juices so that will give my bussnise a big push because i can import tobacco and vanilla flavours

main reason is the more bulk you go the better prices you get
seconde reason you can get the benifets of being an exclusive distributor

i fully agree and i would never go for all flavours of one company and keep them sitting on shelfs but what i can do is insted of getting 20 litter from 3 companies of vanilla custared for example i will get 60 liters of vanilla custared from same campany and that would effect the price and help me become exclusive distributor which give me more strength and benefits

2 Likes

houpfully they will be willing to altranate the packing name to make it eaiser to enter the contry thanks alot for the help

2 Likes

i have mailed them and they are sending me the price list today as they have promised

3 Likes

i will check them out and hopfully ill get some samples and good prices out of them…
i have sent an email and im waiting for there reply thanks alot for your reccomandatio

2 Likes

Flavour Art or Flavorah… A year ago it would have been Flavour Art…

4 Likes