Can Someone Help With MSDS Report

Keep in mind Flavorah as a company is going through some things…Being in a state that has a flavor ban id imagine they are busy with lawyers and strategizing…They are worth it though

4 Likes

Still waiting to hear back but it’s a weekend so might not hear from them until Monday

4 Likes

TFA has responded and yes they will ship but you are responsible for clearing customs.

3 Likes

If you say you’ve had difficulties importing FlavourArt already, I’d stay away from it as well as Flavorah and some other brands that are specifically targeting the vape industry. It’s just going to make your life a hell of a lot more complicated. Or, you make some friends with customs employees that can do you a favor…
Capella, TPA, Flavor West and probably a few others are very common in the food flavoring business.
On top of sticking to those brands, I’d make sure my company also sells baking trays and some other food related stuff so you can “prove” that you’re a food related business and not a vaping business…
Those brands also give access to most of the existing public recipes… which will only be a plus for your customers.

4 Likes

flavour art were kind enough to offer diffrent packing to let it enter easily

3 Likes

i will contact them and see how we can arrange that, thanks alot for your help you are amazing

2 Likes

Flavourart just replied that unfortunately they don’t ship to India to me on Facebook … glad they worked out something

2 Likes

I would have to wonder about oooflavors too they do a lot of keto stuff so maybe?

2 Likes

no they do i have made an account and sent them email and now im updated to bulk account they have even offered me a very good discount

you can contact them at support@flavourart.it
if you feel like knowing more

4 Likes