Can you help me create a cherry tobacco with my limited flavours?

I’m pretty sure that is what it is, if you click it and read the notes on the flavour page it describes it to the letter.
Can anyone else confirm this please as I’d hate to give wrong information?

2 Likes

I’ve looked at that but these notes on invalid brands seem to be mixed up somehow and don’t make any sense.

According to my own notes, this is a fruity tobacco. I don’t see that in the other notes on this particular flavour.

It is not because they’ve been discontinued, I have one of those and that is clear.

Here is another one that I’m sure I’ve never purchased, Apple Cider :nauseated_face:

I know this one is Apple Cider because there is a note with this flavour and it says:

1 2 3 4 5

Cider Apple (FA)
… This one is Fucked Up During a Database ‘Fuck Up’ Scheme… Other one is here:

The link will take you to the flavour. It does exist.
It looks like something has gone wrong somewhere. Either in the database or else in my head :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Do you have any old export files of your personal data saved? We are able to export out data in Comma Separated Values (CSV) format which can be imported into a Spreadsheet. That or any old Screen shots or if you have shared a copy in another thread. I was able to figure out one of my Invalid name mysteries by looking in the ‘What have you made today’ thread.

I think the notes in the Invalid or Missing flavor entries are a conglomeration of notes from multiple different flavors that were all flagged as incorrect names. This snafu was talked about in a different thread not long ago. I’ll throw a link here when I find it.

I brought up the subject at this entry of the thread

4 Likes

You are correct.

4 Likes

Nah, none of that. It doesn’t really matter. As I said before, I’ve got plenty of flavours, I won’t miss them.

I just checked my Capella’s because that was easy to do. No cereal flavour there.
That’s how I figured the notes got jumbled and were not describing the missing flavour.
@TorturedZen agreed so at least I’m not crazy :relieved:

5 Likes