Can you help with my question?

I’m being setting the calculator 35 drops per ML when making an e juice but I’ve heard others with 20 even 60 drops per ml.
For how many drops should I set the calculator, thx.

Drops are a really imprecise way to measure. You’ll find that most of the people on here are using grams or mls rather than drops. Different bottles and different viscosities will give you a different number of drops per ml. If you want to know, you’ll have to measure an ml and drop it from the dropper you’re using to drip from.

If you don’t want to go through all that, you can usually just use 20, 25. or 30 as an average. Just know that you’re not getting a truly accurate measurement.

1 Like

Are mixing you by scale or syringe? With scales all the drops go away.

Thanks JoJo.

I usually mix with the flavor bottles, I have to check mixing by weight though.

I and pretty much everyone else who made the switch around here all said “Why did I wait so long??” once we started mixing by weight. It’s very easy and makes being precise (and you or others repeating your recipe) very easy. Check out this, this, this, and this thread.

www.etekcitizen.com

Read the page, fill out the application and you could get a very nice scale (a couple to choose from) for free! No shipping, no taxes, no nuthin’! I’ve received a couple of items already and this works. Not a scam.

1 Like

Thank you all for the help.