Canada's Ball-Waxing ?!

What confuses me is that they’re trying to over-complicate and already complicated ethical issue. Knowing how difficult it already is to find support for unconventional ideas, they should perhaps think again about what they’re doing. Look around in the marketing world, politics and so on, short and clear messages are successful. Make things complicated and it all comes crashing down.
I never understood why LGTB wasn’t enough. It’s clear and everybody understands. Once they started adding the Q and all the rest, hardly anyone still knows what it all stands for.

5 Likes

@fidalgo_vapes I think @big_vape got it. Wow, this stuff has really gotten confusing…

LGBTQ2S+ is an acronym that stands for Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Queer or Questioning and Two-Spirit.

3 Likes

Dang, it comes with a whole manual now too? :crazy_face:

4 Likes

That’s the LGBTQ2S+ - PMTA for submission to the FDA.
In 10 months they’ll make a determination whether or not he can get his tackle waxed.

2 Likes

Waxing? Yeah that’s pretty gay, I have my pubes in a french braid like a viking’s beard

4 Likes

I fully hear you and agree. My 11 year old daughter (Grade 6) came home from school and told me 2 of her female friends were Pansexual. I had never even heard that term so she explained it to me. Talk about crazy.

2 Likes

I can’t even imagine having my nutsack waxed. It just sounds painful !!!
Like @anon44012888 I prescribe to braiding my scrot hair. But I have my hairdresser do corn rows.

2 Likes

Nicely put.

1 Like

Fidalgo, I like your perspective on this.
Same as me.
I think.
I’m a “do what you want even if its not my bag” kinda guy.
But I DO wonder when the letters are going to stop.
If they add too many more, they’re going to make it shorter and lose all the high and low notes,like flavors.
And then you and I will have to make up our own anagram, “S.P.W.T.T.A.T.N.”
“Straight people who think they are the norm”.
I’ve discovered I have so much in common with “different people” and then, so many “normal people” that need to know its okay.

3 Likes

Well, I honestly believe that the trap is to divide people into small groups, to confront them among themselves, so that they don’t support each other and can harm the big brother …

8 Likes

Very smart talk, wish more people would see that. Especially people in power these days :roll_eyes:

4 Likes

I think the people in power are the ones organizing it …

5 Likes

Forgive my bad grammar, and my bad language

3 Likes

The good old divide and rule
It’s sickening

5 Likes

Your English is very good :smiley: Much much better than mi Espagnol hehe

4 Likes

It is my understanding that the “Q” is for Questioning and not Queer. It’s for those that haven’t quite figured out where on the spectrum they fall (or Kinsey Scale, if you prefer).

5 Likes

Looks like its either or …

LGBT , or GLBT , is an initialism that stands for lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender. … To recognize this inclusion, a popular variant adds the letter Q for those who identify as queer or are questioning their sexual identity; LGBTQ has been recorded since 1996

5 Likes

Yes im good with whatever , im pro choice 100pct , I believe a living breathing person has the choice to love whom they want . I would like to understand more

5 Likes

Exactly my point. Nobody knows what’s what anymore. Why not leave it with LGBT? It’s a broad spectrum without hard borders, lots of people in between.

6 Likes

Exactly …

2 Likes