Canada's Ball-Waxing ?!

I wholeheartedly agree.

I’m fairly certain that whatever occurs between two consenting adults has ZERO effect on my life. It’s hard enough to find someone to put up with your shenanigans in this life, even harder to find someone whose shenanigans don’t particularly make you crazy to boot. If you’re lucky enough to to find that someone, what business is it of mine or anyone else’s what kinda tackle you’re packing or lacking?

4 Likes

He also asks about how to approach young girls in the bathroom about helping them insert their tampons. Sorry that’s just sick.

5 Likes

Yeah that guy needs a kick to the crotch.
There are many people who are “different” than what is considered the “norm” who aren’t out to hurt anyone, just wanting to find their identity and feel like part of the community, and this twat is using his deviant behaviour to make them look bad, and that’s sad.
I can understand not understanding, I certainly don’t understand anything other than my sexual proclivities, which I had when I was 4 though admittedly didn’t even know what they meant, but I think people could at least try to show some empathy.
Not for this turd but for those folks in questioning.

6 Likes

@Chef_Johnny That was EXACTLY my take away.

3 Likes

same. this would be funny if not so harmful.

Well, i followed some links and it looks pretty likely he’ll be put away for sex crimes against young girls before long, and now I’m thinking wont it be nice if he can finally get his balls waxed then …in a penal institute, by a bunch of burly inmates.

5 Likes