Capella (NEW) Single Flavor Tests by SessionDrummer

Well they may END up hating me, hehe, but for NOW, we’re friends. :slight_smile:

9 Likes

I got both of those flavours. They smelt different, I didn’t use the creamy vanilla but used a fair bit of the killer.

The box is missing with all those new CAP I got.

8 Likes

What do you think of the Killer Custard mate? I am struggling to find a custard from it but it is OK as a vanilla at 5%+ for me.

6 Likes

I do like it, must have been about 6 weeks it was in my main vape. But like you say it’s not a custard so much. A bit thin to be honest but I like the vanilla note, pretty good overall.
I tried filling it out with clotted cream in this one. This is tasty fresh, new banana combo too. See how it rolls in a few days.

10 Likes

Nice mate, will try some sort of mix like that. I don’t do bananas anymore as I could never find one that worked for my taste. I also don’t have Clotted Cream, but you have given me some ideas to work with. Cheers :grinning:.

8 Likes
9 Likes

Thank You…I thought it was here that i heard that …

8 Likes

I went off them for a while, I was pairing the killer with strawberries which worked well. Might try peach today.

This is a top notch flavour.

10 Likes

Now that the Duomei flavor series is over, time to kick off the NEW(ER) CAP Flavor Tests !!!

11 Likes

LMP has got to be first… you’re killing me here with anticipation.

7 Likes

Yeah he likes doing that, damn sadist! :blush:

10 Likes

8 Likes

Hehe, it may APPEAR as sadism @TorturedZen but I really do it to keep people in the loop. A lot of times, when I post Vape Mail, people know what’s coming, BUT, when my queue gets backed up like it is now, people get confused as to what’s coming when, so this way, I can at least keep anyone who’s waiting, IN the loop. We’ll see how well it works.

7 Likes

BCF now has LMP v2 for sale.

6 Likes

No need to explain man. I was just joshing ya! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes

What do you mean BCF “now” has it for sale? For as long as I’ve been DIY’ing (which is baby months compared to everyone else’s years, lol), BCF has always had LMP v2. I even sorted the pages to newest Cap flavor releases.

4 Likes

I think he meant V3.

7 Likes

Thank you. I love how you pros can understand what is meant, like how married couples can finish each other’s sentences, lol.

4 Likes

After a while it just becomes second nature. The last time I was a pro at anything was recess at school. :blush:

6 Likes

I’ve been married 23 years now. My wife has gotten so good that she now tells me what my sentences will be before I even think about it.

11 Likes